•6•

TRISTAN'S POV.
----------

"SO....how Does everything work with you?" I ask, not really being able to look at Hunter as I talk t him. I feel bad for not looking at him, but...like I said or think I said earlier, this is weird.

I woke up hoping I would be in the woods, but then I saw Hunter and figured that this wasn't a dream. And that I'm not going crazy, I know what I saw...and it's weird. This is just weird.

Hunter runs a hand through his hair and sighs. "You really want to know?"

"I mean, if it has anything to do with the past few years yes. I guess. You don't have to if you don't want to, it's weird right?" I say. "I probably won't even understand so you don't have to, but it'd be cool to know. Well I think I know, I-I....will stop talking now."

Hunter only laughs at me, not in a mean way but a light hearted way as he sits back in the chair. Running a finger over the patterns of the table as he chuckles for a moment, smiling up at me.

"Yeah, well it's not the complicated I guess. I mean...Okay then. Um I mean you get the jist of it right?"

"So your a...wolf?"

"Yep."

"Like a shape shifting creature of the dark from a fictional book I would have read as a kid?"

"Pretty much?"

"But you aren't like a human like furry thing that walks around killing people?" I ask. His face looks like he just saw a dog get killed by a bird. I don't think he understood my question.

"What?" He chokes out.

"Like in the movies? No? Got it." I look down as he chuckles out a bit.

"Um...no It does not work like that."

"So your just a person that turns into a wolf?"

"Pretty much."

"Family?"

"Just like me."

"A pack?"

"All live in that giant house. Or somewhere in town."

"Okay." I breath out. That was quick and easy.

"Okay?"

"I mean, I don't want to freak out. I just don't know how to take this all in. This is weird...like really weird. But I don't thick I am going crazy and I think that you aren't crazy either because then you would just have a random Wolf in your bathroom. So. We aren't crazy, your a werewolf thing? And I just slept in a house full of them." I say leaning back into the booth and rubbing my face.

"Are you sure you aren't going to kill me? Like eat me alive or human sacrifice?"

"No. I can assure you, no one wants to eat you."

"Oh, thanks?"

"Your welcome."

"So you change into a wolf, so does your family, how does the whole wolf thing work? There's more to it right?" This is weird, I will say that a million times over. But this is kinda cool I guess.

"Basically, every person has a wolf with them, like another personality that we talk to in mind space. We can feel them and such, it's like they live in the back of our minds. It makes me sound crazy, but the wolves can communicate to others and push them selves out so the person isn't in control of their body. We shift into wolf form and most of us have full control over everything."

"Our wolves can come out and take over our human form when needed and most wolves have a good relationship with their human, it's like a bond, emotionally and physically. All wolves have mates, again most wolves live in a pack and all packs live together for the most part. There are jobs in each pack, we have an Alpha and Luna too. Those are actually my parents."