44

______________

One year later

---------

"Tristan you look great."

"Thanks Lou." Dusty smiles at me as he leans on the door frame. Lou sits by me on the bed as my knee bounces and I hold her hand.

"What's got your stomach upside down Trist?"

"It's my wedding day Dusty, I think everyone gets nervous."

"Well if it helps, Hunter is pacing in your guys room."

"What?" I start to laugh as I picture my boyfriend...Fiancé, very very soon to be husband pacing around our room. He always does the when he is thinking or nervous, or both at the same time.

Lou grips my hand and pats my back calmingly as Dusty sits down by us.

"You guys are the best." I mumble to them.

"We know."

"Lou!" Dusty gasps at her and I start to laugh again at the both of them. Even now they can't be separated. They really are two peas in a pod, a very very thick pod.

"What, I'm telling the truth Dusty!"

"I-I think I'm just gonna go get some air. I'll see you guys out there I guess."

"We'll be waiting." I nod as I get up and leave Dusty's room. Hunter and I agreed that we weren't going to see each other today, but I think I need to go see him.

I make my way down down the hallway as I fiddle with my white suit. Getting to Mine and Hunters bedroom I wait to open the door. Taking a breath I go to grab the handle but I'm beat to it when Hunter opens it and Pulls me inside before closing the door and kissing me roughly.

I'm pressed against the door where His hands hold my hips, pulling me closer to him as my hands run into his hair. Pulling away for a second just for him to kiss my against and again, he's nervous.

"You Okay Hunter?" He nods and bites his lip as he looks at me. Slowly he nods and smiles at, holding me close to him as he does so. I pull him into a hug and his arms wrap around me, clasping around my waist as his head rests on mine.

"What are you feeling Babe?"

"A bit of everything. I think."I mutter into his chest.

"Why's that?"

"Because this is a really big day that I once thought I would never make it to." Hunter chuckles and kisses my head gently. "Why were you pacing?" I ask him, pulling my head up to look at him.

"Nervous." I crack a smile once again against his black suit. One of Hunters hands runs up and down my back as we stand here. "You look sexy as hell by the way."

I can't help but laugh as his scent I fills my nose harshly. Great, now I have him turned on. I laugh as he pulls me close again and into a kiss, his hands squeezing my butt making me moan into our kiss.

"Hunter....people don't have sex.....on their...wedding day."

"Sure they do, they just wait until the honeymoon. So I am doing the right thing, just a tad bit early."

"Your ridiculous."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible Sexy."

"It is Hottie." I whisper in his ear before backing away to the door with a smirk on my face. Hunter grabs my hand and spins me into his chest.