16

"Can we go to my dads?"

Hunter stomps on the brake causing the truck to hit a sudden hault sending me and him forward in our seats a bit. His face twists into so many emotions I don't know what to do.

"Never mind, it was a dumb idea." I mumble looking away.

"can I ask why?" He says staring at the road.

"I need to get a few things. He wont be home until two at the aerialist. In and out. I-I need to get some things is all."

"Are you sure?" Hunter asks looking at me.

"Yeah." I say looking into his blue eyes, which now have flecks of gold popping up.

"In and Out?"

"In and out." Hunter nods and starts driving again down the street to my house. I look down as he drives down the roads and makes the turns. I need somethings and I know for a fact my dad wont be home.

And if he is, I know Hunter would't let him get me, hell Hunter would kill him if he had the chance I think. The way Hunter hates my dad right now is scary, and we've never really talked about him so I really don't know how much he actually knows besides the fact that he's abused me for years.

"Stay here, I'm going to make sure he's not here. Okay?" Hunter says getting out. I get out too and walk with him up to the house.

"What part of stay here was not clear?"

"What if someone was watching and they saw me?" I ask in a whisper staying close to Hunter. I've noticed when I'm really scared or I start having an attack I cling to Hunter. I really don't know why but it just happens.

He's kinda like my safe place right now.

Hunter opens the door and pokes his head in slowly opening the door and slowly walking inside. Hunter pulls me in and keeps me close to his side as He walks through.

"Alright. Let's hurry." He says as I start to lead him to my room at the top of the stairs. I open and close the door after Hunter is in and I look down not wanting to remeber anything that's ever happened here.

"Holy shit. Tristan what the hell..." I look up and see my room torn to pieces; wood broken everywhere, glass shattered and clothes ripped apart. My bed is flipped and theres papers everywhere.

Tears start to fill my eyes as I look around. I hate him. I hate my father so much. What I went through, is something no kid should ever go through.

No matter what.

Everything just hits me in waves as memories and memoires comes back. I don't have a single good one with my father in it.

----------------------

"get over here you little shit." I'm only seven. Just getting off the bus and coming home to a house trashed by my dad. "I thought I told you to clean this damn house YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

He grabs my arm and toss me around to the ground. My lip started to bleed and my arm and side were covered in briuses. Sobbing on the floor yelling at him that I did clean the house.

"DON'T TALK BACK YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" He starts screaming at me as he slaps me over and over. My cheecks burning with the feeling of his hands hitting me constently. My lips all busted up and my cheek ending up with cutes all over from my dads wedding ring.

This. was the first time he ever hit me.

-----------------------