41

SORRY FOR THE UP COMING TIME SKIPS

--------------------------------

2 WEEKS AFTER THE FUNERAL

---------------------------------

"Tristan, do you know where the ties are?"

"In the small box in the closet, top shelf I think."

"Thanks!" Running around the bedroom to get ready for the ceremony, Hunter and I are kinda a mess. Having no idea where things are or what we are even doing anymore, we are just trying to get dressed and we can't find anything.

We both try to dress ourself's somewhat nicely, with only a limited amount of time now because we both overslept and had to shower...we are a mess.

Packs from all around are coming for the ceremony for some reason, Hunter says its because they either know him or his dad, or that they all have some type of alliance and its just friendly.

"Hunter where is my shirt?"

"Bathroom!"

Running into the bathroom for my dress shirt I find it hanging up thankfully with out a wrinkle in place. Putting the shirt on I start to button it up when Hunter comes in and goes to the mirror to fix his hair again. Fluffing it with his hands he watches me through the mirror and smiles as I struggle to button the damn thing.

"Want help?"

"Yes."

"Come here." I take the few steps to my boyfriend and sigh as he does the buttons for me, I fix my own hair in the mirror, I finally got another hair cut and its a tad bit shorter, still long of course but it looks way better.

I don't know why people let me look like a shaggy dog for so long.

"Because you looked adorable with that Hair cut Tristan."

"Stop doing that!"

"Sorry." Hunter laughs at me as he steps beck and leans against the counter. Hunter has a habit of going into my thoughts when I forget to close them off, which is all the time, but I guess he can do that because we are mated. I can't figure it out because he keeps his closed off almost all the time to me. "Ready?"

"No. I feel nauseous."

"Why?"

"I'm nervous! There are going to be hundreds of people whom neither of us know watching us! We have to make speeches, and do what ever that thing is that you told me, and then do this big ass party that everyone wanted. And..and we're becoming the leaders Hunter, does that not scare you?"

"No, not anymore. I know my pack and I know what I am doing...somewhat. And besides, I have you with me, right?"

"But I don't know how to do this all... How the hell do I even begin to be a Luner? What if I'm awful or I just can't do it?"

Hunter reaches out as I begin to rant and I instantly go into his arms and burry my head in his chest as his arms wrap around mine. "I know your scared Babe. But you know you aren't in this alone and you don't have to take care of everyone all the time. It's just being there to help anyone when they need it, to be yourself and love everyone here when they don't feel loved. To make sure everyone is happy here, to listen to people when they need it and to be there for us. That's a Luners job, and you know what? You'v been doing that! Since day one after the pack met you Tristan! Everyone loves you so much and they are happy when you are here. Just being yourself is enough. You're already doing your job and you don't even know it. You're going to be a great Luner and an amazing leader."