••••23••••

MATURE CONTENT AT THE END: FAIR WARNING.....hehe....
Also there is small talk of suicide
***************************

"Hunter?" Sitting up quickly, I watch Hunter shuffle to the bathroom. Clearly neither of us are really awake right now because I barley open my eyes and Hunter is stretching while walking.

it's only like...six in the morning.

"I'm going to hop in the shower quick, you good?"

"Yeah I'll be fine." I say laying back in the mattress with a huff and wince after my back hits it softly, even though it hurts a bit to me. I try to fall asleep as hunter gets in the shower leaving the door open for me Incase something happens.

After a few minutes of not falling back to sleep, which would be really nice, I stare at the ceiling as I listen to the water run.

I start to think and that's dangerous. At first I think of what the doctor said about finding my mom. I might actually know something about her. Then I start to think about how I'm a wolf and how this world does affect me now. How Hunters world is my world too.

How the fuck am I a wolf, I mean. No one ever suspected anything and now I have to figure all this out on my own. I mean, I'm not alone but, what if my wolf hates me? I mean, he was suppressed for years and now I'm just finding out everything! What if he doesn't understand that! What if he hates me and blocks me out, like hunters wolf did?

What's going to happen to me? But what if he takes me over! I won't have good control and he could take me over and screw things up for me! Oh my god! People can make these really bad things prominent...what if I end up like Hunter and Grey and get all cold and Hunter shuts me away?

No, he wouldn't do that. He said he wouldn't. He would help me, we'd find a way to fix those things.

How did my dad hide this from me?

My dad. I don't know why I call him that anymore. He beat me for years and he went so far to hide everything from me. He kidnapped me in Hunters home, where a few hundred wolves are and he got me right here.

Oh my god. He got me here. I look at the window and tears swell up again as I look at it. I can picture everything so clearly.

Even if everything only lasted a day at most, it was so vivid and worse than anything I've ever been through. I can't believe that he would do that. I mean, how did he even get this far with me?

How have I lasted this long? I could have ended this along time ago. I wouldn't have been here. I wouldn't have put everyone in danger like that, even if no one else was hurt.

I shakily sigh and sit up wiping my eyes and look around the room. It was redone or something cause somethings are new and in different places. Sarah did say hunter went haywire when I went missing and tore somethings apart.

Getting up I walk to the window and open it, leaning out and looking at the woods. I shudder as the wind picks up but I refuse to leave. I try to take pressure off my right leg but they both start to hurt.

But again, I refuse to move after sitting in a bed rethinking my life and options in life for ten minutes. I block everything out and focus on the trees.

How did he even find me? How there he'll did he hide the fact that he was a warlock? My dad, Tomas Walker, is an abusive warlock who is god knows how powerful?

I cry a bit as I think. God what's happened to me? I was doing so well. I shouldn't cry about everything. Its pathetic, right? Why do I cry all the time.