•••••26•••••

Hunter and I walk down the steps again this time to the front door where Dean is waiting for him with Mary. Lou runs around to her dad to hug his leg before he picks her up in is arms before he starts talking to Mary again.

"You sure you're going to be okay?" Hunter asks again as I jump down to the bottom step and wait for him to take the few extra steps down.

"I'll be okay. I'll call you in a few hours after your mom sets me to work and again before I put Lou to be and Before I go to bed. Then when I wake up and when ever you have a break. " I say taking his hand as we walk to the open doors.

He sighs and nods, he really doesn't want to go.

Mary and Dean are waiting outside, talking to each other while they wait and Lou hugs her dad as he talks to them both now. Hunter and I look at each other in awkwardness and he gives me a small smile.

"We'll be fine. She's probably cooled down now." He whispers to me, making it look like he's kissing my cheek. I nod and actually kiss his cheek this time, a small blush growing as we continue to walk up to his parents.

"Are you ready to go kid?" Dean asks giving Lou to Mary, exhausted clearly by Lou's talking.

"I guess. It's only three days right?"

"Yes Hunter. I am sure You and Tristan will be fine for that time being. Get your things in the car, we need to leave if we want to make it before nightfall."

"I know, I know." He says walking to the trunk of the car. I laugh as I take Lou from Mary with a smile and she hugs my neck as she watches Hunter closer the car trunk and walk back around to us.

He wraps a big arms around my waist and kisses me lightly, his soft lips press against my skin and cause me to smile. One of my hands goes to his shoulder and he hugs me and sighs into my neck.

"You'll be okay. I'll be okay, it's just a few days." I say Reassuringly to him. He nods and kisses Lou on the cheek white I hold her in my arm and on my hip, "Bye Huntie!"

"Bye Lou lou. By babe." He says kissing me again.

"Bye Baby." I say as Dean and Him walk to the car and Hunter gets into the Drivers seat. me and Lou wave to them as Hunter starts the car and drives down the dirt road. I instantly get a sad and lonely feeling as I no longer see the car. Mary pats my shoulder as she walks by and Lou and I stay out here for a moment.

Soon Lou taps my head and I turn to Look at her, "hmm?"

"Can we get a juice box?"

"You want a juice box?" I ask her. She nods and I nod back, "let's go get a juice box."

------------------

"Hunter, you need to go to bed."

"No I don't. I wanna talk to you." He whines out to me over the phone.

"we've been talking for two hours. You're gonna be in meeting all day tomorrow." I say again for the fourth time in ten minutes.

"So?"

"Hunter, you need to start sleeping right. You've been up every night with me and even after we go to bed I was up because of a nightmare and your up with me for at least another hour. Please just try to sleep okay?"

"Why are you so good at talking me into good things?"

"A perk of you being my mate, is that you'll listen to me."

"Excuse me, you are MY mate."

'Which means you'll listen to me even more."

"I don't like you."