25-prt.2

"What do you want to know about him?" I ask.

"When did this all start?"

"About ten years ago?"

"How?"

"After my mom died, my dad, he gave up trying to raise a baby and my aunt stepped in and took care of me for years. But she had cancer and passed away when I was about eight. He was always drunk and it just started as a hatred of me."

"And why do you think he hates you?"

"Because I'm not like him. He thinks I killed my mom after she had me. I'm a wolf. He hates them. I remember when I was little he talked about wolves a few times but I thought it was because he was just so drunk. I guess he's not that crazy now. he says I look like my mom, and he hates me because of it. So he hurt me cause he says it's my fault she is dead."

"He liked to blame me for everything, I just kinda took it. When I was younger he'd make me feel bad about not having a mom and that his wife was dead because of me, so I thought that it was my fault and just took the beatings. I didn't really know it was Wong until I was ten or eleven."

"And how did he hurt you Tristan? Verbally, physically?"

"Both. Most days he would talk me down and then go out with friends or get drunk or something. I'm surprised he's still living."

"Can I ask why you never went to anyone for help?" I'm hesitant to answer. I don't know how to talk about these things, I know I can...I just don't know how to yet.

"No one would believe me anyways. My dad would just hurt me more. He would come home and drag me down the stairs or into the attic and have at me like I was a punching bag for his own personal pleasers." I say to him, tears forming in my eyes and my voice cracks at the end.

"And I was scared to ask help from people, because if they didn't believe me, my dad would beat me more and more. There was one time I tried in a store...I didn't leave the house for two months cause I had a broken arm after that and He didn't take me in until two months later for surgery on it."

"if you had any other family besides your Aunt and father? would you go to them?"

"Probably not. My dad trusted my aunt and when she died he said it was because I infected her. I don't even know what that means. He never talked about family before, we don't have pictures or anything of anyone in his house. It was like no one really existed there."

"And how did you end up here?"

"I ran away for good when my dad beat me and told me to get out. So I did and I ran into the woods knowing he would go into the woods with me. I started having one of those strains and hunter found me."

"Hunter found you? How do you feel about that?"

"He was on a run apparently. That afternoon he came to talk to me and try to apologize. I sent him away after accepting it and then he found me in the woods. He took me here and next thing I know I'm finding out I'm Hunters mate. I'm really thankful that he found me. I don't think I would have died or anything out there, but I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now."

"I feel safe, I did feel safe for some reason here. Almost right away. I shouldn't have, because of Hunter I shouldn't have. I wanted to run right away but then I broke down when Hunter said he knew about my dad. He was there for me, I didn't know why he was or why he even cared though. It was really strange because days before he was beating me up in a hallway."

"I'ms sorry?"

"Hunter was my bully. Before all of this. And, I know its really weird and crazy. I know why and I get it, it wasn't right and he knows that more than anyone else. I forgave him a million times when he came to my house one day to apologize. That was a few diss before the woods incident and then he brought me here. I forgave him over and over again. I don't think he fully realizes that yet though."