29

"Tristan get your butt up."

"Am I just not aloud to sleep around you or something? If so I need a new room far away from yours Hunter." I grumble as I open my eyes again, this time we are in the woods but not in our woods. We are in Minnesota finally, somewhere up north still, but it's been a six hour car drive, four of which me and Hunter just goofed off as we drove down the highways.

"Not funny."

"I think it is." I say in a serious voice as I rub my eyes.

"Tristan. Stop it."

"I'm really thinking about it hunter."

Before I know it Hunter unbuckles me and pulls me across the truck and into his lap. His eyes glow with a warning yellow color and I smirk at him. I shrug and he growls at before grabbing my arm hard enough to make me stay put.

My mouth parts slightly as he leans in closer to me, pushing his lips on mine in a rushing manor, he wet lips Devour mine in the process of the heated kiss.

His hands slide down to my thighs and they roam on my legs as we make out, slowly he grips my butt. "Fuck." I mumble through Our kisses, Hunter bites my lips tightly before pulling away, "Still wanna switch rooms?" I shake my head quickly and kiss him again as I blush harshly. Yeah, not ever switching rooms.

Oh my god what's happening to me? Why are we like this right now?

I'm not a fuck boy, but Hunter is.......I'm dating a fuck boy.....

'Fuck yeah you re, get that dick Tristan!'

'Oh my god, no! Shut up Philip!' I mocking say to him.

"You know we can make out inside instead of a car right?" I tun my head and finally notice that we are at his cabin, after hours of driving we're here!

"Oh right" I open his door and hop off of his lap, running around to the bed of hunters truck to grab our bags, and considering we are here for practically a week, Hunter packed anything and everything. And of course even though the fridge here is stocked for us, Mary sent a whole lot of extra food for us. She thinks I'm going to go on an eating spree because I just had my first shift, but I think otherwise. Thanks to my past I don't get Hungry very often and I Don't need to eat very much to stay full.

I look at the Cabin, which is right on a lake, and hidden in heavy trees. The cabin itself is beautiful and big, of Course. Hunter grabs both of the duffle bags from me and says I should get the cooler, "You know I can get one of the bags right? I have muscle."

"I know you do Tristan, but you just shifted." I roll my eyes and look down at my stomach, I pull my shirt up to make sure I am still fit from soccer, and I am. I smile to myself as I walk with Hunter to the cabin.

"What?" He asks as he unlocks the front door and walks in.

"I'm hot." I say smirking at him. He laughs and wraps an arms around me, pointing to the kitchen I take the cooler and set it by the fridge, running back to Hunter, I can't see him anywhere.

His coffee and Strawberry scent is still strong, and I follow it down the hall into the giant bedroom. Oak wood design everywhere and furs from bears and deer hand on the walls. A bear skin rug on the ground and furry fluffy blankets on the bed. A fire place sits on the wall too and Hunter smiles at me.

"Holy moly." I mumble as I walk into the room some more, Hunter smiles at me and sits on the bed. I walk in and run my hand across the bed and sit next to Hunter, "This place is really nice." And it is, the entire cabin is beautiful and I don't even know where we are....I think that's alright for now. Hunter lays his head on my should and nods, "you should sleep for a bit. I can cook supper."