Prologue

Chaos, Destruction, Agony. Everything was about to be destroyed by the dragon king Acnologia. 7 Dragon Slayers tried to fight him off with everything they had, but he was too strong.

     The leader of the group was a guy who's average height (5'8), has pink spiky hair, wears a white scarf, black jacket with matching pants and shoes, and has a red Fairy Tail guildmark on his right shoulder. He also uses Fire Dragon Slayer Magic; His name is Natsu Dragneel.

     The second person is a guy who's around 6 feet tall, has long black spiky hair, Skin covered with metal from head to toe, wears a green shirt with a black vest and matching colored pants and boots, and has a black Fairy Tail guildmark on his left shoulder. He even uses Iron Dragon Slayer Magic; His name is Gajeel Redfox.

     The third person is a young 15-year-old girl who's 5 feet tall, has long blue hair, wears a green dress with red sandals, and has a light blue guildmark on her right shoulder. She even uses Sky Dragon Slayer Magic; Her name is Wendy Marvell.

     The fourth person is a guy who's around 6'3, has blonde hair, a lightning bolt scar on his right eye, wears a blue shirt and black pants with a matching-colored jacket and shoes, and has a black Fairy Tail guildmark on his left torso. He even uses Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic; His name is Laxus Dryer.

     The fifth person is a guy who's around 5'11, has Maroon hair, a scar over his right eye, wears a dark-red long-sleeve shirt with a white jacket and black pants with matching colored shoes, and has a bright red Crime Sorciere guildmark on his right shoulder. He even uses Sound Magic and Poison Dragon Slayer Magic; His name is Erik Draconia, AKA 'Cobra'.

     The sixth person is a guy who's around 5'10, has blonde hair with blue eyes, wears a blue shirt and vest with matching colored gloves, white pants with black boots, and has a white Sabertooth guildmark on his left shoulder. He even uses White Dragon Slayer Magic; His name is Sting Eucliffe.

     The seventh and last person is a guy who's around 5'9, has black hair with red eyes, wears a black shirt with a blue jacket that reaches his ankles, black pants with matching colored boots, and a black Sabertooth guildmark on his left shoulder. He even uses Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic; His name is Rogue Cheney, or as Gajeel calls him, Ryos.

     They were in the midst of their battle against the Dragon King Acnologia, but the situation was getting very difficult. Everyone was beat and scratched from head to toe with lots of wounds. They're about to reach their end.

Wendy: "I don't how much longer we can keep up."

Laxus: "No kidding, he's just so damn strong."

Erik: "I'm trying to hear his thoughts, but he's got nothing. It's total silence in his head."

Gajeel: "Well, this sucks."

Rogue: "Brother, I don't know how much longer we can last."

Sting: "Any ideas on what we should do?"

Natsu: "Yeah, but it could be our last resort."

     They all then looked at Acnologia with glares and started to feel like they were about to give out.

Acnologia: "It would seem you've reached your own limit; This is the end. Just give up now and all of this will be over."

Wendy: "You must be out of your mind if you think we'll surrender to you that easily and let you hurt innocent lives!"

Natsu: "There's no way in hell you'll get us that easily!"

Gajeel: "We'll keep fighting until we put you out of your misery!"