Enter the Armored and Colossal Titans

After Reiner and Bertolt revealed their Titan abilities, everyone was prepared to take them down. Mikasa tries to cut their heads off, but she hesitated and made them transform by accident.

Mikasa: "(What's wrong with me!? Why didn't I slice their goddamn heads off!? That was the perfect chance! There might never be an opportunity like this again!)"

     She then remembers all the times that Reiner and Bertolt helped them, and understands why. They were their friends.

Natsu: "Mikasa, snap out of it! We gotta help Eren and Wendy!"

Mikasa: "Right!"

Natsu: "Happy, you and 'The Exceed Squad' help the people who are injured fall back! Those who are still standing can stay and help fight the traitors!"

Happy: "Aye, Sir!"

     Happy then left and followed Natsu's protocol. Wendy was out of Reiner's grip, but she was still heartbroken after what she saw.

Wendy: "Reiner, how could you do this? I trusted you. Why would you betray me after everything we've been through for the past 3 months? I thought we were friends."

     Eren saw that she was so betrayed and bursted into tears that he wanted to avenge her. In perfect timing, Laxus and Erza came to get Wendy and help her stay focused on the mission to capture Reiner and Bertolt.

Laxus: "Snap out of it, Kid; We've got Titans to deal with."

Wendy: "Laxus? Erza?"

Erza: "Don't worry, Wendy; We'll come back to help him. For now, we need to refuel on blades and gas for the tanks."

     Wendy nodded her head in agreement, wiped away her tears, and retreated to the wall so that she can restock on blades and gas for the tanks.

Eren: "(Reiner, you lying piece of shit. Always going on about what it means to be a soldier. Damn you, I'd give anything in the world to be half as strong as you. You were my hero in the Cadet Corps, and yet you guys turned your back on us; Even Wendy.)"

     Natsu and Mikasa both tried to cut Reiner's Titan flesh, but the armor prevented it and broke the blades entirely.

Natsu: "(What the hell!? That did nothing! Reiner didn't flinch when Eren hit him! Not only that, but Mikasa's blades don't even make a dent in his skin!)"

     Mikasa tried to go for another strike, but it failed again.

Mikasa: "(He's not like Annie! His armor is head to toe!)"

     After Wendy restocked her blades and refilled her gas tanks, she went back to help Eren.

Wendy: "EREN!"

     When Eren heard Wendy call out to him, he saw her heading towards his direction, and noticed Reiner about to strike. This caused him to slowly get up and try to attack so that he can protect her.

Eren: "(Hey, Reiner. Asshole; I don't know what kind of face you're making right now, but I hope you miserable pieces of shit are proud about what you've done. You made a big mistake making Wendy cry like that! I'm not letting you get away with that so easily, you sick Bastard! You make me wanna throw up, you pest! You revolting, parasitic pest! AND PESTS HAVE TO BE EXTERMINATED!!)"

     However, Reiner punched Eren hard enough to send him flying 5 feet away, and knocked him down. While he was down, Eren remembers the time when he and Annie were training together in the Cadet Corps, and showing him new defense techniques.