Sky Dragon Vs Female Titan: Round 1

Once they finally called the withdrawal, everyone made their way out of the forest to get their horses. Everyone already prepared their ODM Gear, and almost got ready to leave.

Eren: "You think they actually caught her?"

Wendy: "There's no way it's that easy."

Petra: "Well, it's all thanks to the both of you."

Wendy: "What do you mean? We didn't do anything

Wendy: "What do you mean? We didn't do anything."

Petra: "You and Eren both learned to trust in your Comrades. That's big; Anyone can see that you have a kind heart and know when to make the right choice."

     Wendy was surprised in awe, and Eren looked at her while smiling knowing that the team is finally warming up to her, and proud of her.

Oluo: "Oh please, why don't you girls braid each other's hair while you're at it."

Wendy: "Ah, shut your damn hole already, Tongue Snapper."

     Everyone then used their ODM Gear, and made their way to HQ once they've located their horses.

Eld: "Oluo, Petra, I gotta hand it to the both of you. For someone who wet themselves during their first time outside, you've come a long way."

     Petra then screamed at the top of her lungs with embarrassment, and got red in the face.

Petra: "I thought we agreed never to speak of it again!"

Eren: "(Whoa, seriously!?)"

Wendy: "(Wait, did that really happen to her!?)"

Eld: "Relax, I never did anything like that before I became a member of this squad."

Oluo: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I HAVE THE HIGHEST KILL COUNT IN THE WHOLE DAMN SQUAD, IMBECILE!!"

Eld: "Yeah, sure, you did until Wendy came around a month ago, and took that place with just 264 solo kills and 3 assists in just 2 short days."

Eren: "So, did it like spill everywhere!?"