Capturing the Culprit

Once the plan was all settled last night, everyone got into position. Jean pretended to be Eren while the others focus on how to trap Annie.

Annie: "(What's that noise?)"

     Annie then headed towards the direction where the noise came from, and saw Armin covering himself with a long hood.

Armin: "So, you're a fledged MP now."

Annie: "Armin? What's all of this about?"

Armin: "Annie, we have a plan to get Eren out of here. But, we'll need your help to make it happen."

Annie: "What exactly is that?"

Armin: "I can't really say."

     Annie then noticed that he was hiding something important, and refused to help him.

Annie: "Sorry, Armin, I'm gonna have to decline your offer. My lips are sealed though. Best of luck to you."

     Before she could leave, Armin stopped her.

Armin: "Annie, wait. There gonna try to kill Eren!"

     Annie then paused for a moment, and turned over her shoulder.

Annie: "What do you mean by that?"

Armin: "They'll kill him for no better reason than to fear what they don't understand! They don't see that their fear is pushing Humanity to the brink of extinction! Maybe it's too late to change their minds, but what if we can? We have no choice but to bet everything on that chance! I'm sorry, the last thing we want is to cause you grief, but well, the only way to sneak them through the walls is with the help from someone in the Military Police; It's our only hope."

Annie: "But, why me? Do I really look like that good of a person to you?"

Armin: "A good person? I don't know. Actually, I've never really placed much value in those sorts of labels. The way I see it, 'good' is merely a word implied to people who are convenient in some way. It's purely subjective. Anyway you try to look at it, labelling people to humanize is not. Regardless, if you still choose to say 'no' to this request,...then at least in my eyes.....that makes you a bad person."

     Annie then turned around, and saw Armin looking very serious. She put down her rifle, and agreed to go with his plan after all.

Annie: "Alright; Let's go."

     Without him seeing it, Annie put on a ring that looked very suspicious. Time flew by 5 minutes later, and the group began to head towards the Underground City unseen.

Eren: "Looks like we're in the clear for now."

Mikasa: "Keep your voice down."

Wendy: "He's right though, Mikasa; This seems like they want us to make an escape."

     Annie then asked Armin about what they were planning to try out if things went wrong.

Annie: "So, Armin, what exactly were you planning to do if I still refused the offer?"

Armin: "Well, were gonna try to use our ODM Gear to marge right through the checkpoint."

Annie: "That's stupid; Why didn't you just avoid all of this trouble in the first place? You could've reached Stohess, right? I mean, why wait until now?"

Wendy: "We won't know for sure until we at least try."

Armin: "She's right; I felt that this town's complexed layout would compromise to squeeze a bit more time in our body-double ploy. Of course, an head-out assault would serfice. So, as long as the convict is following orders, then everyone will keep their defenses down."