Enter the Beast Titan and Tower Attack

After everyone headed up to the top of the tower, they saw Titans all around them from below. It was chaos outside for them, and the elite soldiers with them were taken down 1 by 1 each time. They were the only ones left living, and decided to take things into their own hands.

Sting: "Whoa, Lector, Cobra, check this out!"

Erik: "Oh my God! This is crazy!"

Lector: "I've never seen anything like this before!"

Christa: "There's so many of them!"

Connie: "Heads up, guys! We've got Titans incoming from the front!"

Reiner: "Everyone, head back downstairs! We need to block the doors so that the other Titans can't get in! Come on!"

Bertolt: "Yeah!"

Ymir: "Right behind you!"

Connie: "Man, Seriously!? Why does he always gotta be the Hero!?"

Bertolt: "I don't know; It's a habit of his!"

Sting: "Lector, Go help Connie, and the girls look for something to put that Titan out of it's misery!"

Lector: "I'm on it! Good luck, Sting!"

     Once they reached the bottom of the tower, Sting took the first attack at the Titan that got in.

Sting: "Take this, Ugly! White Dragon Roar!"

     Sting then used his breath attack on the Titan knocking it down to the floor.

Erik: "Nice shot, Bro!"

     However, it didn't stay down for long. Christa saw get back up, and try to go after both Connie and Erik.

Christa: "Erik, Connie, look out!"

Connie: "OH SHIT!"

     Before they could get hit, Reiner pushed both of them aside, and let his arm be bitten instead.

Erik: "Thanks, Reiner!"

Reiner: "Anytime! Quick, give me a hand with the door!"

     Erik soon got up while Connie left to go help the others.

Bertolt: "Reiner, talk to me! Are you alright!?"

Reiner: "Yeah, I'll be fine; We will make it back home. This is not how we die."

Bertolt: "Yeah, I know; Damn right."

     Suddenly, Connie, Sting, Lector, Christa, and Ymir come back, and found an empty cannon to send the Titan to it's death.

Ymir: "Guys, heads up! Incoming!"

Erik: "A freaking cannon!?"

Reiner: "Good work! Is there ammo!?"