Encounter with the Scouts

After meeting the 2 Dragon Slayers, Eren, Levi, Mikasa, and Armin took them along on their way back to their HQ in Shiganshina District. Apparently, Natsu and Wendy are very surprised by how the place looks.

Natsu: "Whoa, Wendy, check this place out! This is BADASS!!"

Wendy: "I know, right? Once you step inside a huge building, it's like you're walking into a castle!"

Levi: "Oh yeah? Is that so?"

Eren: "You guys are gonna love it here."

Armin: "The Scouts have the highest level of support from the city. You'll fit in here just fine."

Mikasa: "Assuming that you'll last very long here."

Eren: "Seriously, Mikasa?"

Mikasa: "I'm just being honest."

Armin: "Sorry about her, guys; She can be a bit blunt and cold when she meets new people."

Natsu: "No worries, Kid; We've seen this kind of behavior a lot with different people."

Levi: "You mean you've actually witnessed behaviors like that before?"

Wendy: "Yeah, but we practically get use to it after awhile."

Levi: "Oh."

     After that interesting conversation, they made their way to the office and then talked with each other before meeting the head of the Scouts.

Levi: "Alright, here we are."

Natsu: "Whoa, the doors are really tall."

Mikasa: "Wait until you see the office on the other side."

Eren: "In fact, you guys are about to see the person who runs every part of 'The Survey Corps'."

Armin: "He's a bit cold at first, but he's actually a great leader."

Wendy: "Alright then."

     With those words said, they made their way through the doors and then saw the Commander of the Scouts.

Erwin: "Levi, you're back."

Levi: "Hey, Erwin."

Eren: "Commander, we've encountered some new people who are from outside Wall Maria."

Mikasa: "There definitely not Titan Shifters, but they possess a different kind of ability entirely."

Armin: "They even said that they're from a wizard guild. They even have a team of heroes of their own."

Natsu: "Good to meet you. I'm Natsu Dragneel; I'm what you call a Dragon Slayer; Fire Dragon Slayer to be precise. In fact, I'm the captain of a Dragon Slayer Squad called 'The Ishgar Dragons'."

Wendy: "I'm Wendy Marvell; The Sky Dragon Slayer of 'The Ishgar Dragons'. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Erwin: "Alright then, good to see you both as well. I'm Erwin Smith, the Leading Commander of the Scouts; Also known as 'The Survey Corps'. My second in command of the Scouts here is Hanji."

Hanji: "Hey there, guys. I'm Hanji Zoe; I'm a Section Commander of 'The Survey Corps'."

Levi: "Be careful around Hanji; She gets excited about discovering new things."