Enter the Exceed Squad

After they were reunited with 'The Exceed Squad', they got them all up to date on everything that happened to them.

Happy: "Whoa, that's crazy!"

Natsu: "I know, right? That's what I said the other day."

Sting: "Did you guys manage see any of our guildmates anywhere?"

Lector: "No, we searched everywhere, but we couldn't find anyone. I think we might be the only people who survived Acnologia's trap."

Frosh: "We didn't see anyone who had our guildmarks at all."

Erik: "Well, that's a bit suspicious."

Laxus: "Guess that means the same for all the other guilds too."

Gajeel: "Seems that way."

Lily: "Unfortunately, we couldn't find any trace of magic from the other guilds either. Instead, what we saw outside was much different."

Carla: "We looked everywhere for the other guilds that survived, but we found nothing."

Happy: "I really hope they're all okay."

Natsu: "Me too; Hey, buddy, I really wanna introduce you to someone. This here's Mikasa Ackerman, and 1 of her childhood friends, Armin Arlert. Guys, this is Happy, he and his friends with him are Exceeds."

Mikasa: "Hey."

Armin: "Hi there."

Happy: "Hi."

Gajeel: "Lily, these 2 here are Levi Ackerman, the Captain, and Hanji Zoe, the Section Commander from the Scouts; Guys, this is Pantherlily. He's the Exceed I met in Edolas."

Lily: "It's good to meet you both."

Levi: "Hey there."

Hanji: "Hi, Lily."

Wendy: "Carla, this is Eren Yeager; He's 1 of the scouts who helped me out of my crystal with Natsu. Eren, this is Carla, my childhood Exceed friend."

Eren: "That's Carla? No way, my mother's name used to also be Carla."

Carla: "Really?"

Rogue: "Frosh, this here is Connie Springer and Sasha Braus. Guys, this here is Frosh; He's been by my side for a very long time."

Connie: "Hey, Frosh."

Frosh: "Hi, guys."

Sasha: "Aw, he's so cute."

Sting: "Lector, this here's Jean Kirstein from the Scouts; Jean, meet my good friend, Lector."

Lector: "Hey, What's up?"

Jean: "Hey there."

Erza: "I'm sure 'The Exceed Squad' would know about the last member of the team; Exceeds, this is Erwin Smith. He's the Head Commander of the Scouts."

Erwin: "It's good to finally meet you all. I assume Natsu has explained to you every that's happened."

Happy: "Yeah, he did."

Hanji: "So, you must be aware of what's happening now?"

Lily: "Yes, we are; We even got trapped inside those crystals 1 by 1 to keep us separate."

Jean: "Whoa, that's crazy as Hell."

Sasha: "For real."

Connie: "So then, what's up with the bird wings you guys have?"