Heartbreaking Betrayal

After their friends were rescued, they made their way to the top of Wall Rose to recover. 1 by 1, everyone made their way to the top carefully, and helped their Comrades who were injured to move.

Wendy: "Well, this night turned out really crazy."

Eren: "Yeah, I know."

Wendy: "C'mon let's go help the others get the rest of our friends."

Eren: "Right."

     Meanwhile, Erik was with Christa, or rather Historia, while they were talking with Hanji about Ymir being the Jaw Titan.

Erik: "Hey, you gonna be alright?"

Historia: "I will be; Once Ymir wakes up again."

Hanji: "So then, what exactly happened while all of you were at the tower?"

     Erik and the newly named Historia told Hanji everything that happened inside the tower, and she was looking concerned.

Erik: "Well, that just brings us up to date on everything happening now."

Historia: "Please, you've got to believe us; We're telling the truth. Ymir could've chosen to run away if she wanted to, but she chose to stay and fight the Titans to save our lives. I think she was just worried about what people would do to her."

Hanji: "Well, under the circumstances, it's certainly goes down to who has to be friendly. Her priorities aside, I'll wedger what she can teach us about the enemy as beyond measure; Probably. Even so, you say this isn't as complicated as it looks, but from where I'm standing, the world gets more complicated by the hour."

Erik: "I figured as much."

Hanji: "Also, Historia Reiss, it's nice to finally meet you."

     As Hanji walked away towards Ymir, Erik put a hand on Historia's shoulder and comforted her.

Erik: "Told you they'd come around eventually."

     Historia smiled with relief as she knew that he was right from the beginning.

Laxus: "So, Hanji, what are gonna do about Loud-mouth Bitch here?"

     Laxus points at Ymir knowing that's her nickname if she keeps up her bad attitude.

Hanji: "Well, best course of action is to take her back to Trost District where the poor girl can get some medical care."

Laxus: "Let Wendy handle that part; She's an experienced healer."

     While they were still conversing and moving to the other side of Wall Rose, Eren and Wendy were stopped by Reiner and Bertolt for an important talk.

Reiner: "Eren, Wendy, you 2 got a minute? There's something we need to talk with the both of you about."

Eren: "Yeah, sure."

Wendy: "What's going on?"

     Once everyone was completely away, Reiner explained to Eren and Wendy about how he and his 2 comrades came to Eldia.

Reiner: "5 years ago, Bertolt, Annie and I compromised Wall Maria in Shiganshina District, and launched an attack on humanity."

Bertolt: "Wait, Reiner, hold on. Why are telling them all this now?"

Reiner: "We were on a mission; Our goal was to ensure Mankind's extinction. But now, there's no need for that. I'm the Armored Titan, and Bertolt is the Colossal Titan. Guys, if want the walls to remain standing, just come with me and Bertolt. You understand?"