The Ultimate Battle

After their celebration 2 days ago, 'The Ishgar Dragons', Erza, 'The Exceed Squad' and the Scouts are ready for their battle against the Beast Titan.

Erza: "Today's the day."

Erwin: "Yes; We'll make this victory belong to Humanity."

     Everyone was gathered around at the top of the wall, and felt prepared for their mission.

Wendy: "This is it, guys; We're gonna take back Wall Maria."

Eren: "Only 1 step closer to saving my home."

Natsu: "Hang in there, Eren; We'll get Shiganshina District back no matter what."

Gajeel: "Plus, the people are giving us a send off."

Rogue: "Did the Scouts have something like this before?"

Sting: "Maybe."

Erik: "There's definitely joy in their voices; I can hear them loud and clear."

Laxus: "That much is obvious."

     Eren and Wendy both saw the Sun setting down, and knew that it was time.

Eren: "Just before Sunset; It's finally time."

Wendy: "Seems like it."

     Once everyone was ready at the top of the wall, Mikasa looked over at Natsu and felt worried for him.

Mikasa: "(Natsu, please don't die on me today; I want to stay by your side.)"

     Armin noticed this and tried to get her attention which made her jump and blush red.

Armin: "You okay, Mikasa?"

Mikasa: "Huh!? Oh, uh, yeah, I'm fine."

     As they heard people cheering them on for victory, Levi noticed that some people are getting their hopes up too high.

Levi: "Someone's got a big mouth down there."

Hanji: "Yeah, well, the celebration did get a bit rowdy."

Erza: "How long do you suppose it's been since the Scouts had a send off?"

Erwin: "Well, as far as I'm aware at least, this is a first."

     Erwin then raised his fist high, and yelled loud to get the people's attention. However, it was getting a bit much for the Dragon Slayers to handle; Especially Wendy.

Wendy: "(God, he's so loud!)"

Eren: "You alright, Love?"

Wendy: "Yeah, just my sensitive hearing, that's all."

Eren: "Hang in there; We're almost ready to go."

     Erwin then pointed his sword out to the other side of the wall, and initiated the plan.

Erwin: "THE OPERATION TO RETAKE WALL MARIA BEGINS NOW!!"

     All of the Scouts quickly got on the horses, and were ready to go.

Erwin: "SCOUTS, MOVE OUT!!"

     Once the order was given, everyone moved forward on horseback, and began the operation. Wendy was especially ready after her last encounter with Reiner and Bertolt.

Wendy: "(This is it; We're helping Eren and the Scouts take back Wall Maria. Reiner, I hope you're ready for what's coming after you and Bertolt. You won't get in our way to save Eren's home.)"