Rescue and Confessions

Once the Scouts located Eren and Wendy, they began going around the forest to rescue them. They temporarily got off their horses, and prepared their gear to glide across the tall trees.

Laxus: "Damnit! Where did Reiner and Bertolt take them!? They've gotta be around here somewhere!"

Erik: "I can hear them, Laxus! They're about to make a run for it on the other side of the forest!"

Gajeel: "How are we gonna catch up to them!?"

Rogue: "There has to be a way!"

Sting: "Hey, Natsu! What should we do!?"

Natsu: "Happy, you and 'The Exceed Squad' scatter across the sky, and keep an eye out for any incoming Titans!"

Happy: "Aye, Sir! C'mon, guys!"

     'The Exceed Squad' then soared through the air and kept an eye out for any more Titans heading their way.

Natsu: "No way we're losing our little sister today! We'll get her back no matter what it takes! Scatter the area and surround the Armored Titan!"

All Guys: "Right!"

     Before they could all go any further, they saw Ymir in her Jaw Titan form right in front of them.

Sting: "It's Ymir!"

Erik: "Ymir, what the hell happened!? Where's everybody else!?"

Connie: "Are Eren and Wendy okay!? What about Bertolt and Reiner!?"

     'The Exceed Squad' saw below of Ymir being a Titan Shifter, and we're really creeped out by her appearance.

Carla: "Is that really Ymir down there?"

Lily: "That must be 1 of the 9 Titan Shifters of History; The Jaw Titan."

Happy: "Man, she looks way uglier in that form."

Lector: "I'll say."

Frosh: "Yeah, I think so too."

     The rest of the squad showed up and tried getting Ymir to talk with them.

Jean: "Ymir, what's the deal!? Did you manage to get away from them or what!? What direction did they go!?"

Sasha: "Give us a sign if you able!"

Rogue: "C'MON, UGLY, WE'RE IN A RUSH TODAY!"

     Ymir still kept searching around for 1 person. Her friends were confused by what she was doing.

Mikasa: "Why is she looking at us 1 by 1?"

Armin: "Ymir's looking for someone specific."