A New Threat

After seeing a familiar face, Levi just lost his control instantly.

Levi: "KENNY!!!"

     After Levi screamed his name, he he threw a blade at Kenny, and pushed him back. This gave him and Gajeel a chance to escape.

Levi: "Gajeel, time to move!"

Gajeel: "Right behind ya!"

     Both Levi and Gajeel then rushed quickly with their ODM Gear, and moved fast to get away from Kenny. Meanwhile, gunshots were heard outside the wagon, and the trio inside got tensed up.

Historia: "What's going on out there!?"

Wendy: "Gunshots!"

Eren: "Eld, are we being attacked or what!?"

Eld: "Afraid so! Just keep your heads down!"

     Before they could, 1 of the Military Police Soldiers used their gear to rip the cover off revealing their targets. Soon, they were ready to shoot them down.

Historia: "Wendy, look out!"

     Historia pushed Wendy aside, and took the tranquilizer dart for her so that she wouldn't get hurt. However, Historia fell unconscious after getting shot. That move scared Eren and Wendy.

E+W: "Historia!"

     Soon, Eren also got shot, and soon went unconscious afterwards. This scared Wendy even more.

Wendy: "Eren, no!"

     The guys heard loud gunshots from a far distance, and got very tensed up about what was happening.

Laxus: "Guys, you hear that!?"

Erik: "Yeah! Gunshots! They're definitely not the pleasant types you hear!"

Sting: "That can't be good!"

Rogue: "Wait, where are the exceed squad!?"

Natsu: "I told them to go with Erza to spill the bad news about last night! C'mon, let's go give them some backup!"

     The guys then rushed quickly with their ODM Gear, and tried catching up with their friends in the wagon. Meanwhile, Wendy saw 5 Soldiers about to shoot her down, but she didn't let that happen.

Wendy: "I don't think so! SKY DRAGON ROAR!!"

     Wendy then unleashed a Dragon breath attack on the Solders, sent them all flying away, and made them land hard on the pavement; Thus, killing them at the process. Levi was able to catch up with the wagon, and tried to reach Wendy.

Wendy: "LEVI!"

Levi: "Hang on, Kid! We're almost there!"

     Before Levi could reach her, 3 MP Soldiers came out of nowhere and tried to shoot him. Wendy pointed out where they were, and warned him.

Wendy: "LEVI, LOOK OUT!"

     Quickly enough, Levi was able to dodge every single shot. However, he got further away from Wendy.

Levi: "(Shit! They predicted our every damn movement!)"

     As he was dodging the gunshots, a piece of wood scratched his head, and made him start bleeding. Levi also saw Kenny following him, and tried to get away as much as he could.

Levi: "(Of all people!? Why the hell would Kenny work for the MPS!?)"

     Soon enough, Levi and Gajeel stumbled inside a bar, and catched their breaths for a quick moment before Kenny caught up to their location.