Return of the Armored Titan

Once Reiner revealed himself, the battle for Shiganshina District was on. Natsu quickly gave command to the squad.

Natsu: "Everyone, attack! Take down the Armored Titan at any cost! Don't you dare let this Bastard escape from your sight!"

All: "Sir!"

     After Natsu gave the order, 'The Ishgar Dragons' and the squad went after Reiner.

Erwin: "Levi Squad and Hanji Squad, I need you to help 'The Ishgar Dragons' take down the Armored Titan! Employ the thunder spears at your own discretion! Do whatever it takes to achieve your objective! This is our moment! Our chance to strike! The fate of human kind depends on this battle! Lay down your hearts and lives 1 final time for Humanity!"

All: "Yes, Sir!"

     All the Scouts then got to their positions and carried out their parts of the plan. Levi and Erza wanted to go help their friends, but Erwin stopped them.

Erwin: "Hold on, you 2; Hanji can lead both your squads; I need you both right here, Levi."

Levi: "So, we'll protect the horses instead of Eren and Wendy?"

Erwin: "That's right."

Erza: "You can't be serious about that; They need our help right now."

Erwin: "There's something I need you and Levi to do, Erza."

Erza: "What is it?"

     Erwin pointed his sword straight ahead, and at the Beast Titan.

Erwin: "When the chance arises, 1 of you will strike him down. You 2 are the only soldiers I can trust to dispatch the Beast Titan."

     Levi knew what he had to do, agreed to go with his plan.

Levi: "Understood; I wasn't fast enough to finish off the Armored Titan earlier, but I'll atone for that by taking the Beast Titan's head."

Erza: "Go on ahead, Levi; I'll help 'The Exceed Squad' with the recruits on moving the horses."

     Levi and Erza then left to carry out their part of the plan; Thus, leaving Erwin to talk with Armin.

Erwin: "Armin, I have a plan for the Armored Titan too."

Armin: "Sir."

Erwin: "We have to win on 2 fronts to secure victory; I can handle 1, the other I'll leave to you and Hanji."

     Armin then left to tell his team the plan; Eventually, Reiner got to the top of the wall and spotted the horses.

Reiner: "(There they are; Gathered up in 1 place. I'll kill the horses and make a break for it. That's good enough. No matter how strong Captain Levi is, he's still no match for our War Chief. That was a close one. If I was any slower on transferring my conscience to my body, I would've died instantly. How did they even think to check inside the walls? Armin, was it you? Doesn't matter now. Once this is done, our long journey will reach its end.)"

     Soon enough, he spotted Erwin looking at him.

Reiner: "(Erwin Smith; I can't let him distract me. I've gotta kill those horses.)"

     What Reiner doesn't know was that Eren and Wendy were hiding behind a house, and got ready to surprise him.

Eren: "You ready, Hon?"

Wendy: "Yeah; Time to kick his ass."

     Before Wendy could go, Levi sneaked over to her so that he can talk with her real quick.