Ultimate Rescue

Once everyone was ready, they began to attack inside the cave. They all came bursting through the doors, and started attacking the MP Elites.

Natsu: "Levi, how many Soldiers are in the area!?"

Levi: "24.....32.......35 total in the upper parts of the pillars! Continue the plan! We'll take them all out right here!"

Natsu: "Everyone, scatter! Don't let the enemy engage no matter what!"

     Everyone split into different directions, and attacked the Elite MPS.

Happy: "Take this! MAX SPEED ATTACK!!"

     Happy took the shot of bashing his head against 1 of the Soldiers, and smashed their skull into the pillar so hard that they died. Pantherlily and Carla even got in on the action as soon as they transformed.

Lily: "Left yourselves wide open!"

Carla: "WHITE MOON KICK!!"

     Sting and Rogue we're using their ODM Gear to dodge the shots while Lector and Frosh where flying fast to avoid getting hit.

Sting: "Lector, help Sasha and Armin!"

Lector: "Yeah!"

Rogue: "Frosh, you go too!"

Frosh: "Got it!"

     Lector and Frosh then returned to Armin and Sasha while the Twin Dragons initiated their attacks.

Sting: "WHITE DRAGON ROAR!!"

Rogue: "SHADOW DRAGON WAXWING SLASH!!"

     Gajeel got in on the fun, and killed a few Soldiers himself.

Gajeel: "IRON DRAGON LANCE!!"

     Laxus electrocuted 8 Soldiers in 1 go, and didn't even move to make it happen.

Laxus: "I think it's time for some serious shock treatment for these Bastards! LIGHTNING DRAGON HEAVENWARD HALBERD!!"

     The surprising duo on the field was Erik and Erza. Even though they're rivals, they still help each other.

Erik: "Time to exterminate some vermin!"

Erza: "Let's take them down, Cobra!"

Erik: "POISON DRAGON SPIRAL JAW!!"

Erza: "REQUIP: ATARAXIA ARMOR!! SOARING BLADE!!"

     Erik and Erza combined their Magic and took out 5 more of the MP Elites. Mikasa saw 1 of them trying to attack Natsu, and warns him.

Mikasa: "Natsu, behind you!"

     She came behind the Soldier, and cut his nape killing him.

Natsu: "Thanks, Mikasa!"

Mikasa: "Anytime!"

     Natsu then got fired up, and decided to have some fun of his own.

Natsu: "FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME!!"

     Levi was already killing more elite Soldiers than the others, and continued looking for Wendy.

Levi: "(Wendy, where the hell are you!?)"

     Before he knew it, Gajeel pointed out that Kenny was about to attack him.

Gajeel: "Levi, watch out!"

     Kenny blasted his guns at him, but Levi was able to dodge them.