Recovery and Surprise Promotion

After Eren and Wendy were both rescued by the Scouts and 'The Ishgar Dragons', they made it back to Headquarters so that they can rest. An hour flew by, and Wendy was finishing up healing Erwin and restoring his arm.

Wendy: "Okay, I think I got your entire arm completely back to normal."

Erwin: "Thank you, Wendy; It's actually very lucky for the Scouts that you're a healer. Otherwise, we would lose many lives this year."

Wendy: "Glad I can help; See if you can move it around a bit."

     Erwin then tried moving his arm around carefully, and it's fully fixed.

Erwin: "It works."

     Everyone in the room was relieved to hear how his arm works again.

Natsu: "Alright!"

Erza: "What a relief."

Gajeel: "That's the Magic of an experienced healer in our team."

     They all turned over and saw another commander from the Garrison Regiment who came by to check on Erwin and see them in person.

Pyxis: "I don't believe we've got the chance to meet each other yet. My name is Dot Pyxis; I'm the leading Commander of the Garrison Regiment."

Natsu: "I'm Natsu Dragneel; Captain of 'The Ishgar Dragons', and a Fire Wizard of the Fairy Tail guild. Alongside me are 2 of my dragon slayer siblings, Gajeel Redfox and Wendy Marvell. The redhead in the armor here is our S-Class Wizard who specializes in Requip Magic, Erza Scarlet; Or as others back home call her, Titania."

Erza: "It's good to meet you."

Gajeel: "Yo."

Wendy: "Hi there."

Natsu: "Outside we've got Laxus Dryer, Erik Draconia, AKA, Cobra, Sting Eucliffe, and Rogue Cheney."

Pyxis: "Erwin told me everything about what you and your allies did to save our lives from many disasters. I hope that we can count on you for much more possible outcomes in the near future."

Natsu: "For sure."

     Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and Levi knew who it was.

Levi: "It's Hanji; Come in."

     Hanji then entered the room with Connie alongside her.

Hanji: "Pardon the intrusion, Erwin; Commander Pyxis, glad we caught you. This is 1 of our cadets in 'The Survey Corps'. State your name."

Connie: "Sir, Connie Springer, Sir; 104th Cadet Corps."

Hanji: "Connie here is originally from Rogako."

Pyxis: "Ah, yes; Where the invasion seems to have begun, correct?"

Hanji: "Yes, Sir; In fact, He's coroberated a valuable piece of evidence in that regard. I think you'll find his story supports our hypothesis. Soldier, if you would?"

Connie: "Right."

     Meanwhile, everyone else was outside after they were fully recovered from the fight.

Laxus: "Man, that was intense."

Erik: "I'll say; That mess back there was just almost total Hell."

Sting: "Damn Straight; We barely got them back from that."

Rogue: "It was just so brutal."