Training with Dragons and Titans

The next day came around, and everyone was ready to help Eren practice on his abilities.

Wendy: "So, basically your a Titan Shifter?"

Eren: "Yeah, I am."

Wendy: "That's sounds so cool."

Eren: "To be honest, it's really not."

Wendy: "What do you mean?"

Eren: "Well, let's just say my power has certain limits."

Wendy: "Don't worry, Eren, I'm sure we'll figure out how to help you control it. Just hang in there."

     Eren soon saw that Wendy was touching his hand, and blushed a little bit with a smile.

Eren: "Hehe; Okay."

     Time soon came around to train with the Scouts, and it was getting crazy. Once Eren transformed into a Titan, the Dragon Slayers were amazed by his ability.

Laxus: "HOLY CRAP!"

Erik: "HE'S HUGE!"

Gajeel: "AWESOME!"

Rogue: "UNBELIEVABLE!"

Sting: "THIS IS CRAZY!"

Natsu: "FREAKING SWEET!"

Wendy: "(Whoa! So, that must be Eren's Attack Titan form; Amazing!)"

     Once he transformed, the training session began. Erza and the rest of the Dragon Slayers were going back and forth with their magic on how to strike down Eren, but so far, nothing worked. An hour flew by, and everyone was exhausted. Eren even tried to regenerate his hands after biting so much, but they haven't healed completely. Wendy managed to heal him with the rest of her magic, and got his hands restored.

Eren: "Thanks, Wendy."

Wendy: "Anytime."

Levi: "So, your Magic can only work if there's enough air in the area?"

Wendy: "Basically, yeah."

Natsu: "It's part of her Magic, Levi."

Gajeel: "Without it, she won't be able to fight or heal."

Levi: "In that case, we need to work on that. If that keeps up, our plans for Wall Maria might be a bust."

Wendy: "Huh?"

Levi: "No offense, but you're not gonna be much help if this situation keeps up; Pull it together, Kid. That's a direct order."

Wendy: "Right."

     Levi then took his leave, and Petra sat next to Wendy on her left side to comfort her.

Petra: "Hang in there, Wendy; You'll get it sorted out eventually."

Wendy: "Maybe; I just don't know, Petra."

Oluo: "Well, that's 1 hell of a way to prove you're more human than other people."

Eld: "Look at it this way, it's to find out now rather than later; Back to the drawing board I suppose."

Gunter: "He's right; There's no telling what kind of possibilities could happen."

     After seeing the squad look calm, Wendy starts to feel a little bit nervous.

Wendy: "(I don't get it; How can they be so calm about this? Are they actually relieved that Eren can't transform?)"