Bad News and Unexpected Surprise

It's been a month now since the incident with Reiner and Bertolt being the Colossal and Armored Titans, and nobody's heard from them. Not only that, but they started to stay in a cabin with lots of field for them to train on. Wendy woke up later on in the day, and headed to the living room and saw her friends cleaning.

Wendy: "Morning, guys."

Eren: "Hey, Wendy; Glad you're up."

Natsu: "Rise and shine, Little Sis."

Gajeel: "Hey, Kiddo."

Laxus: "Wendy, perfect timing."

Erza: "Glad to see you're okay."

Erik: "Well, she was exhausted from using her magic."

Sting: "Let's just be glad she's better now than last month."

Rogue: "Definitely much more comfortable now."

Frosh: "Very comfortable."

Lector: "You can say that again."

Carla: "Hopefully, this means you'll be much more careful with who you put your trust in from here on out."

Happy: "Easy, Carla; At least give her some space."

Lily: "He's right; For now, just give her a bit of space."

Wendy: "It's fine, guys; I'm gonna be okay. Actually, there's something I wanted to tell you."

Erza: "Oh? Do tell."

Wendy: "From that look on your face, Cobra, I know you already guessed what it is. So, just pretend to be surprised and don't spoil it."

Erik: "Can't promise that it'll be convincing."

     Wendy then took a moment to breathe, and told her friends what happened a month ago.

Wendy: "For a long time, I've been the only person in the group that was never involved in a romantic relationship with anyone. Well, something happened on that day and changed my life."

Natsu: "Oh yeah?"

Wendy: "After we escaped from the Armored and Colossal Titans, someone told me that they loved me unconditionally. For the first time in my life, I finally met someone who actually feels the same way I do."

Laxus: "Really?"

Gajeel: "You did?"

Wendy: "He's honest, sweet, and loyal to everyone around him."

Rogue: "For real?"

Sting: "C'mon, Sis; Who is it?"

Wendy: "Take a good guess."

     The gang then looked around, and saw Eren smiling as if they finally knew who it was.

Eren: "Surprise."

     Once they figured out it was him, they all got excited.

ES+All Guys: "NO WAY!! THAT'S EPIC!!"

     The whole gang then circled around Eren with excitement, and felt glad that Wendy finally got someone who loves her. Laxus and Erik already figured since they were both smirking.

Erik: "About damn time if you ask me."

Laxus: "Yeah; She's been single for awhile now."

Sting: "Damn Straight."

Rogue: "For sure."

Gajeel: "I'll be damned; He finally got to confess his emotions towards her."