The Final Goodbye

After the portal closed of, they saw who shut it down. It was Wendy's worst enemy, Annie Leonhart. She destroyed the strong connection of the portal before Wendy could get back home; And the 1 thing she was after most...was...revenge.

Annie: "I'VE GOT YOU NOW, BITCH!!"

Wendy: "ANNIE!?"

     Annie was soon about to strike at Wendy and make her pay for revealing her secret. Eren managed to notice just in time and was about to go protect his beloved Sky Dragon Slayer.

Eren: "OH CRAP!! WENDY, LOOK OUT!!"

     But before either of them had the chance, Levi jumped in front of Wendy and blocked Annie's attack; Thus, forcing her to stay back and end up hurt on the cement ground.

Wendy: "LEVI!?"

Levi: "EREN, QUICK!! TAKE WENDY AND HELP HER FIND ANOTHER WAY TO GET HER BACK HOME!! THE REST OF US WILL HOLD OFF ANNIE FOR AS LONG AS WE CAN!!"

Eren: "YES, SIR!"

Wendy: "BUT, LEVI...!"

Levi: "It's gonna be alright Wendy, I'll be fine. It's not the first time I've delt with situations like this."

     Wendy then quickly gave Levi a hug, thus causing him to return it. Once there, she made him a promise that he must remember.

Wendy: "When I have fully controlled my 3rd Origin, I'll come back for all of you. Please, be careful; Wait for me until then, okay?"

Levi: "Thanks, Kid; Now go, hurry."

     With those words said, Eren took Wendy and made a run for their lives until they were completely out of sight, while everyone else did everything they could do to keep Annie occupied and get her back in her Cell.

Eren: "Okay, I think we lost her."

Wendy: "Really?"

Eren: "Yeah, we should be safe down here."

Wendy: "Thank God."

Eren: "Are you okay, Wendy?"

Wendy: "Yeah, I'm fine. I just honestly wasn't expecting Annie to show up and."

Eren: "Same; I thought for sure those handcuffs you guys gave us would prevent her from using her Titan abilities."

Wendy: "They still do, you just can't take them off unless the person who put them on the culprit takes them off themselves; I'm the only person who can do that since I'm the Dragon Slayer that defeated her."

Eren: "True."

Wendy: "There's no way I'll ever let Annie out of those chains; Not after everything she's done to betray us."

Eren: "Definitely; For me, sometimes I just wish I could be normal, you know?"

Wendy: "Yeah."

Eren: "Do you ever feel that way?"

Wendy: "Sometimes; But I know that in the end, different can be the new normal."

     Both then started laughing and softly and kissed each other slowly, but passionately.

Eren: "I'm really gonna miss you when you're gone, Wendy."

Wendy: "Likewise, Eren."

     Then soon continued to passionately love each other until the morning (You guys already know the rest of it that happened with them). The sun started rising, they both got back into their clothes, and made their way to the end of the hall where they saw a bright light.