Chapter 3

Seeing from the crack of the door that Chi Yu had already eaten, Xu Xiao tiptoed in to clean up the tableware, and stood beside the bed hesitantly after cleaning up. Chi Yu felt it, turned over, and stared at him.

    Xu Xiaoxiao's face turned red, and the whole person looked very cramped, "Well, Mr. Chi, where is the toilet?" He was a twin, and it was really embarrassing to ask a man, but, he, he really couldn't hold back. .

    Chi Yu just looked at him blankly, and his face became more and more red, and Chi Yu said, "There is a toilet in the bathroom."

    "What, what bucket?" Xu Xiao was puzzled, Chi Yu's scrutinizing eyes turned around him, "In the bathroom, there is a white bucket, press the button on it after using the toilet."

    "Ah..." Xu Xiaoxiao nodded, he remembered it, and saw it by himself, "Thank you, Mr. Chi."

    Chi Yu turned around and closed his eyes.

.Xu Xiao's scary words haven't finished yet...

    He wanted to ask Chi Yu what to do, Mr. Chi, don't you want to go to the toilet?

    Chi Yu closed his eyes, and Xu Xiaoxiao didn't dare to call him, so he went out quietly.

    He learned to use the toilet according to Yu Chi's instruction, but he has not learned how to use the shower.

    Dark stamped down, hot water on the right, cold water on the left.

    The temperature in the house is still very low, especially at night.

    Their building is an old residential building. There are not many households in the whole building. There is no floor heating, let alone air conditioning. The floor is covered with white tiles. After dragging the ground for an afternoon, I was very disappointed that it was not clean.

    However, the house also gave him a lot of surprises. The doors and windows were closed at night so that no air would leak in.

.He found a small stove from the kitchen. It didn't matter if he was cold. Mr. Chi was injured and couldn't freeze.

    In the morning, the man also brought some coal. He had never seen coal, but he had seen charcoal used by rich people, and it was almost the same.

    He dragged the stove to Chi Yu's door and tried to be as quiet as possible. He didn't know it was getting dark and Chi Yu had fallen asleep. Speaking of which, he felt that the lights here were very powerful. He had never seen such a bright light before. It can actually light up every corner of the house!

    Lighting the coal, the smell in the house was a bit heavy, so he opened the kitchen window, carried a quilt from the guest room, dragged the sofa with several holes gnawed by mice, and dragged it to the stove again. He walked over and quietly opened Chi Yu's door, and then fell asleep with peace of mind.

.Chi Yu never slept. From the wide open door, he saw the red glowing stove outside the door, and Xu Xiaoxia, who was already sleeping on the sofa.

    The past seemed to be spontaneous, and when he drilled into his mind, he did not forget that his current fate was due to someone...

    The next day, Xu Xiaoxiao woke up early, looked inside and found that Chi Yu hadn't woken up yet, he was relieved.

    If Mr. Chi knew that he had not closed the door for him overnight, he would have been very angry, so he hurried over to close the door.

    Put the stove that has already cooled down in the corner of the kitchen, drag the sofa back to its original position, and wash and cook by yourself.

    He hadn't seen many things in the bathroom, and he didn't dare to use it without authorization. He planned to ask Chi Yu when he was in a good mood.

.I cooked rice porridge in the morning, thinking of Chi Yu, who was lying on the side of the bowl yesterday and eating happily, and cut a chicken leg without being stingy with meat.

    The man brought a lot of dishes, many of which he couldn't name, but he knew they were all eaten, so he fried them.

    He remembered that Chi Yu was not very convenient, so this time he directly put the rice and vegetables in a slightly larger bowl for him to eat.

    "Mr. Chi?" Xu Xiaoxiao held a basin of warm water, Chi Yu opened his eyes, Xu Xiaoxiao smiled happily, "Let me wash your face, Mr. Chi?"

    Chi Yu didn't speak, Xu Xiaoxiao thought he agreed, and just as he was about to touch Chi Yu's face with his hand holding the hot towel, Chi Yu turned his face sideways to avoid it, and stretched out his hand to block it.

    "Hey" Xu Xiaoxiao was burned by the stove fire yesterday, just when he touched the blister, the blisters were smashed open, and a stinging pain occurred.

.He didn't ignore the flash of disgust on Chi Yu's face, embarrassedly blushing, holding the towel, neither moving nor static.

    Chi Yu regretted it after the action. He did not forget his purpose and please Xu Xiaoxia.

    He reached out and took the towel and wiped his face himself. Xu Xiaoxiao stood there cautiously, and when he was done wiping, he took the towel and put it into the basin.

    "Mr. Chi..."

    "Can you help me with the toothbrush? I want to brush my teeth." Chi Yu's attitude softened visibly to the naked eye, and Xu Xiaoxiao was so flattered that he even forgot the pain in his arm.

    "Okay, okay, wait a while." Because of Chi Yu's attitude, he didn't know how much better.

    Mr. Chi why? I must have felt that yesterday's attitude was not good, so I wanted to take the initiative to relax with myself.

    Mr. Chi, it's very cute.

.You have to be nice to him, so that Mr. Chi will be nice to yourself.

    Chi Yu took the toothbrush he handed over. He still overestimated himself. He couldn't eat well. How could he brush his teeth well? He held the toothbrush in his left hand and toothpaste in his right hand. Knowing what he meant, Chong Chi Yu smiled, "I'll go out and bring you something to eat first."

    After saying that, he hurried away in small steps.

    Chi Yu gritted his teeth, he wanted to throw away the things in his hand, and he knew that Xu Xiaoxia must be watching his embarrassment in the dark, after all, he was yesterday!

    He knew that he couldn't brush his teeth, so he pretended not to understand what he meant and ran out of the door.

    Chi Yu endured the blue veins bursting out, shivering and squeezed the toothpaste, and brushed his teeth as if venting his anger, but he didn't care about the swollen and painful gums.

.If he wants to see it, let him see it, anyway, he is already embarrassed.

    Xu Xiaoxiao didn't know that he was thinking so much. When he came in, he was still brushing his teeth. Xu Xiaoxiao watched him move rudely, and helplessly put the meal on the bedside table.

    A pair of small hands rested on Chi Yu's hands to stop him from moving. Chi Yu was stunned for a moment, his hands were loosened, and the toothbrush fell off. Xu Xiao stared at him blankly, and there was a circle of white foam around his mouth, which he couldn't control. Stop yourself, and laugh out loud.

    Mr. Chi, you are so cute.

    Chi Yu was awakened by his laughter, a little embarrassed, Xu Xiaoxiao quickly put away his smiling face, handed him the cup, and asked him to rinse his mouth.

    "Mr. Chi, come to eat soon, the dishes are going to be cold.