Chapter 53

Of course he didn't ask for leave the next day, Xu Xiao was scared to wear a high-necked shirt to go to school, and glared at Chi Yu before getting off the bus.

    Chi Yu smiled, "Okay, okay, find a weekend next time, and go to class."

    Xu Xiaoxiao closed the car door, remembering that she didn't have her schoolbag, and opened the car door again, making a face at Chi Yu, "There is no next time!" Then he ran away angrily.

    Going back to last night, Chi Yu didn't really do anything to him, but was surprised by Xu Xiaoxiao's special physique. He hadn't heard that boys would be... later, so...

    "Scare, go check it out tomorrow."

    "What?" Xu Xiaoxiao fell weakly on Chi Yu's chest, Chi Yu hugged him, "See if you are a boy."

    "Of course I am!" .Xu Xiao was so scared that he propped himself up and looked at Chi Yu seriously, pretending to stare at him fiercely, "I'm a boy!"

    "Okay, you're a boy." Chi Yu silently opened the browser to search, and after the search, Xu Xiaoxiao's physique was even more strange.

    Xu Xiaoxiao didn't dare to tell Chi Yu that he could have a baby, so he turned a corner and said, "Mr. Chi, do you remember what I said, I came from across the country?"

    Chi Yu looked at him thoughtfully. He didn't take it seriously before. He felt that Xu Xiaoxiao was joking. Now that he thought about it carefully, combined with the situation just now, Chi Yu was shocked.

    "...Scare, are you serious?"

    "That's right!" Xu Xiao said in a very loud voice, seeing that he had signs of believing, "I really came from across the country."

    "Where did you come from?" .Chi Yu is still a little unreal, but when combined with Xu Xiaoxiao's previous experiences, it is clear that time-travel is the most reasonable.

    At the beginning, I didn’t understand anything, I didn’t know how to wear clothes, I didn’t know how to use electrical appliances, I didn’t know a word, and my behavior was very strange.

    How did he believe Xu Xiaoxiao's lies about coming out of the mountains?

    Well, a lie...

    "Scare, so you said you came from the mountains?" He learned to lie at a young age.

    Xu Xiao turned his eyes in fright, "Well, that's who I am, I lived in the mountains before."

    Although it is not a world, it is also a mountain.

    Chi Yu really couldn't refute him, so he reluctantly let him go, and the two of them lay in the narrow tent and whispered.

    "Scare, tell me about your original world." Chi Yu hugged him and lay down.

.Xu Xiaoxiao recalled, and suddenly felt that the previous world was far away from him, and it had only been less than a year.

    He said with some emotion, "There, there is nothing, just like in ancient times."

    "What about your home?"

    "My family lives in a mountain village. My father died when I was very young. Later, my mother left and never came back." Xu Xiaoxiao recalled, "The uncle's family said they were taking care of me, but in fact it was just for the sake of The few acres of land left by my mother, I was in my uncle's house when I was a child, and I never had enough to eat. Several brothers and sisters bullied me. At that time, I thought, I must grow up quickly, and then beat them, Let them never dare to bully me again."