Chapter 48

On May 20, the family waited in front of the TV, waiting for Xu Xiaoxiao's first drama to start.

    The heat on Xu Xiaoxiao's face never subsided. He stood aside, looking at the three adults and one child waiting on the sofa, trying to persuade them not to watch.

    "Brother, is it inappropriate for Xiaocao to watch this kind of drama?"

    Inappropriate! Inappropriate! Take your child to the cinema to see Nezha!

    "You have to support Auntie." Xiaocao sat on Qi Mu's lap, and she didn't forget to count her fingers while she waited, "Dad said that the family should be neat and tidy."

    His father is Xu Hanzheng. He now calls Qi Mu daddy, and he doesn't know who taught him.

    "It's started." Xu Hanzheng reminded them, everyone else turned to face the TV, Chi Yu even patted his thigh and called Xu Xiao to sit in fright.

.Xu Xiao was frightened to see them all staring at the TV, stomped his feet, and ran into the house by himself.

    Everyone looked at each other, thinking he was angry, and they discussed whether to send someone to comfort him, but soon, Xu Xiaoxiao came out again.

    Holding a large package of snacks, one person divided a package, gave Xiaocao a can of Wangzai small steamed buns, and sat on Chi Yu's lap, watching TV and eating snacks.

    Seeing that everyone was looking at him, Xu Xiao stopped his hand in fright and explained, "The whole family should be neat and tidy."

    Everyone couldn't help but laugh, Xiaocao looked at what was in other people's hands, and then at what was in his own hand, and didn't want to.

    "Auntie, I want to eat that too." He wanted to eat kezi kezi.

    Xu Hanzheng didn't let him eat it, opened the jar for him, and put a small steamed bun in his mouth, "You eat this, children can't eat fried food."

.Xiaocao looked at Qi Mu, pitifully, "Daddy..."

    "Baby, look, yours is much heavier than ours, which means that there is more delicious food in it than ours."

    "Then I'll exchange it with you, you eat a lot." Qi Xiaocao held a whole jar of small steamed buns about the size of his body, and said that he wanted to exchange with Qi Mu, "Daddy eat me this."

    Qi Mu was caught off guard by the warmth and picked him up, "Then I'll eat with Xiaocao."

    "Well! So we have two packs!"

    Two episodes are broadcast every night, from 8:00 to 10:00, everyone watched it together, and even Qi Xiaocao insisted on watching it.

    After closing the TV series and being carried by Qi Mu to take a bath, Qi Xiaocao whispered to him, "Auntie looks good."

    "You knew that Auntie was good-looking at a young age?" .Qi Mu didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He tried the water temperature and let him in. "Hurry up and take a shower and go to bed."

    Qi Xiaocao obediently asked him to apply the shower gel, and stood in the bathtub to support Qi Mu's shoulder, "Daddy, Dad asked me to ask you if you could give him another chance."

    Qi Mu rinsed him clean and said, "Don't worry about the adults, children." Then he wrapped him up and carried him back to the bedroom, and went to take a bath by himself.

    Xu Hanzheng stared at Qi Xiaocao who was wearing pajamas beside him, "Hey, little ghost, did you tell your daddy?"

    "Say, daddy said, don't worry about the adults, children." Qi Xiaocao put on her pajamas and climbed to the middle of the bed, "Dad, should I sleep by myself?"