Chapter 7

For the next few days, Xu Xiaoxiao went out to distribute leaflets with others. Chi Yu wanted to stop him, but she didn't know why or what status.

    He didn't want Xu Xiao to scare him out to do this. As for why, he might have a psychological reason, or he might not.

    Anyway, don't want to.

    Xu Xiaoxiao could feel that Chi Yu was in a bad mood these days, so he could only tell him some happy things as much as possible. He recently learned about an object called a mobile phone, which is so amazing.

    He thought, when can I buy one for Mr. Chi, maybe he won't be bored anymore, but after he asked the price, he was stunned.

    Very expensive.

    On Monday, when the man came to deliver the food again, Xu Xiaoxiao didn't go out.

.The man still sent some necessities of life, Xu Xiaoxiao looked at the things in front of him that were obviously less than before, and asked, "Why so little, isn't it..."

    "Don't eat it if you think it's too little!" The man's rough voice made it uncomfortable to speak.

    It was indeed deducted by him. The Chi family only said not to let these two people starve to death, but did not say that they should eat well. It would be good if he could give them food.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was frightened by him and didn't dare to ask him again, if he was annoyed, he would be broken, and he couldn't beat this person.

    Xu Xiaoxiao carried something into the kitchen, and the man walked around the house boringly.

    "There's nothing of value at all!" With no gain, he was about to leave, but remembered something, and walked to the kitchen.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was cutting the meat into small pieces and storing it in the refrigerator, so that he didn't have to take it all out when using it.

.The man was behind him, looking at a thin white neck.

    Earlier, I heard that the young master of the Xu family is very rambunctious, likes men, and Chi Yu is a cripple, so I guess he can't satisfy him.

    He got closer and closer, Xu Xiaoxiao sensed someone, stopped what he was doing, and turned his head.

    The man also saw Xu Xiaoxiao's face, and his eyes lit up. He had never seen Xu Xiaoxia before, and he never paid attention to his face when he came here twice, and he never knew that a man could actually look better than a woman. nice.

    With a soft outline, rosy and delicate lips, and charming eyes, the eyes are pure and black, and the man only feels a heat in his lower abdomen.

    He looks so pure and coquettish, it's a pity to be a man.

    Naturally sensitive, Xu Xiaoxiao raised his head, seeing the content in his eyes, Xu Xiaoxiao's face turned pale, and he was about to run out.

    "Why go." .The man slammed the door behind him, rubbing his hands together and smiling.

    Xu Xiaoxiao pushed back nervously, and quietly picked up a knife in his hand.

    "What do you want to do?" His expression was calm, but his voice trembled.

    "Playing with you." The man didn't shy away, "Can't Chi Yu satisfy you? Seeing how coquettish you look, you probably won't be able to live without a man for a day, right?"

    Xu Xiao was not stupid, even though his legs were weak, "This is my house, don't come here again, otherwise..." He clenched the knife behind his back.

    The man noticed the movement in his hand, afraid that he would cause trouble, so he grabbed his hand, Xu Xiaoxiao was frightened by the man's sudden approach, and stabbed the man with a knife.

    "Fuck" the man just looked at him, and was accidentally stabbed by him. Fortunately, it was not deep, but his skin was broken.

.However, this angered the man, he slapped Xu Xiaoxiao with his backhand, Xu Xiao was startled for a second, his body reacted faster than his head, he turned and stabbed the man again, opened the door and rushed out.

    "You stinky bastard, I won't kill you!" The man didn't expect that Xu Xiaoxiao would dare to stab himself, covering his stomach, his face was full of pain and the flesh was tangled together, very terrifying.

    "What's the matter?!" Chi Yu heard the voice in the room, wishing she could get out of bed, she was relieved to see Xu Xiao scared into the door.

    Xu Xiao shuddered, making sure that he really closed the door, leaning on the door with a pale face.

    Chi Yu asked again in a deep voice, "What happened?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao heard his voice, rushed over and hugged him, so strong that Chi Yu was a little stunned for a while.

    "Woo woo, Mr. Chi, you scared me to death, woo woo..."

.Chi Yu had never been so close to anyone before, and for a while he didn't know where to put his hands and feet, so he only reached out tremblingly and patted the thin back in his arms.

    The warm breath sprinkled on the side of his neck made him at a loss, and the small piece of skin gradually turned red, and there was a tendency to spread.

    "What's wrong? What happened?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao made his shoulders weep wet, sticky, but he refused to let go. He was really frightened.

    "That man, um, he looked at me like that..." Chi Yu changed his face in an instant, pulling Xu Xiaoxiao out of his arms, "He didn't do anything to you, did he?"

    He looked Xu Xiaoxiao up and down, and saw that his left cheek was slightly red and swollen, his tone became dangerous, and he said in a low voice, "Did he beat you?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao was a little dazed when he was pulled up, and he threw himself into Chi Yu's arms again, catching Chi Yu by surprise, but did not answer his question.

."He bleeds a lot, will he die, Mr. woo woo chi..."

    "..." Chi Yu was helpless, and took a closer look at him, only to be relieved when he saw that his clothes were intact.

    "If you die, you will die." Chi Yu's low voice was soft, "It's okay, don't be afraid."

    Xu Xiaoxiao finally calmed down, Chi Yu's shoulders were numb, Xu Xiao was scared to see that Chi Yu was wet by him, and lowered his head in embarrassment.

    "I'm sorry, Mr. Chi, I, I'll change you a dress."

    The author has something to say: Only three chapters have been saved, but the exam will be on the 1.10th.

    I'm so hard

    (I may break the update, but! If I break, on the 1.12th, I, I, I don't know how much to make up, I still want to go out and wave woo woo woo |?ω?`)) .