Chapter 13

At night, Xu Xiaoxiao came in with a basin of warm water. Chi Yu was studying how to arrange for Xu Xiaoxiao. After all, he was a big child, and it was unrealistic to teach him like a primary school student.

    "Mr. Chi, come and wipe your legs." Xu Xiaoxiao put the basin beside the bed, Chi Yu put down the book in his hand, and pulled the quilt away.

    He is no longer as nervous about Xu Xiaoxing's approach as he was at the beginning, but he is still a little uncomfortable, so he picked up the book again and pretended to be reading it seriously.

    "Is the temperature okay?" Xu Xiaoxiao asked the moment he touched his leg.

    "Okay." Chi Yu covered the lower half of her face with a book, leaving two deep eyes to watch his movements.

    A pair of small white hands gently wiped his legs with a hot towel, and the moment they brushed them, they brought wisps of itching, which seemed to dispel the pain in his legs.

.Chi Yu wanted to grab those hands every time, but she restrained her unreasonable impulse countless times.

    "Mr. Chi, when are you going tomorrow?" Xu Xiaoxiao asked.

    "In the morning, the exact time is still unclear."

    "Oh." Xu Xiaoxiao wrung out the towel again, "then can I go?" He also wanted to go and have a look, he hadn't been to the hospital yet.

    Chi Yu knew that it was not good for him to let Xu Xiaoxiao know his physical condition before he was sure of Xu Xiaoxiao's identity, but seeing those pure and hopeful eyes, he could not refuse.

    "Go if you want."

    "That's great, thank you Mr. Chi." Xu Xiaoxiao thought he would not agree, after all, Chi Yu didn't let him go out these days, so this was also a surprise.

.After the surprise, he forgot the movements of his hands. He happened to be wiping Chi Yu's thighs. As soon as his head strayed, the movements of his hands were not so precise. He almost touched a certain part of Chi Yu, and his face turned pale with fright.

    Chi Yu was also startled, the muscles on his legs tightened instantly, and the pain brought him back to his senses.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was attached to his generous palm, and then, under Xu Xiaoxiao's puzzled eyes, he took out the towel from his hand, with a serious expression, but his eyes were flickering, "I'll come by myself, you go to rest."

    "Ah, then, I, okay." Xu Xiao hesitated for a long time, and finally could only withdraw his hand, "Then Mr. Chi, after you finish cleaning, I will clean up tomorrow morning."

    "Ok."

    After Xu Xiao was frightened away, Chi Yu quickly wiped off the bloodstains and dirty ointment left on her legs, and then lay on the bed with her eyes closed, not knowing what she was thinking.

    "bang bang"

."bang bang bang"

    Xu Xiaoxiao heard his own rapid heartbeat after a long absence.

    I was so careless, how could I be so rash and reckless.

    Fortunately, he didn't really meet him, otherwise Mr. Chi would definitely look cold, then purse his lips into a line, and let himself go angrily, just like the first time we met.

    If not, let yourself go.

    Xu Xiao scared and patted his little chest, but fortunately he responded in time.