Chapter 21

As soon as Xu Hanzheng's Weibo was posted, everyone in the Xu family suspected that he was crazy, and the old man Xu beat him directly and didn't relieve his hatred. .

    And Qi Mu's fans basically have the same attitude - a dog man crawls for Lao Tzu!

    Now explain that there is a pi! Where was Qi Qi when he was scolded so badly? When Qiqi can't receive the filming, where is he?

    ...

    Qi Mu had a headache when he saw a bunch of things on the Internet that made him explain it. To be honest, he didn't care for a long time. Such things as reputation are false, although he has suffered a lot of indifference over the years because of this incident. Countless, he would feel uncomfortable and low at first, but after getting used to it, he felt that it was okay, any experience was meaningful to his life.

.But now, the people around him have changed their flattering faces, which made him uncomfortable.

    His current career is actually still about the entertainment industry.

    This year, I started to try to be an agent, and I also have a few artists in my hands. Those who are not popular or not, are not valued by the company, and he is not valued by the company. At the end of the year, he is not really busy. There are more, so I will have time to see Chi Yu and the others.

    Chi Yu has been testing Xu Xiaoxiao in every possible way recently, from hints to expresses, wanting him not to run from the hospital to both sides of the house, but Xu Xiaoxiao pretended to be stupid, and was busy and happy.

    He also has to persuade Chi Yu hard, like a little adult, with a small face, "Mr. Chi, you need to be more sensible. After your surgery, I will accompany you, okay? . Dr. Fei said that you need nutrition now, and you need to take care of your body first. The operation is very exhausting. I have asked Dr. Fei. "

    "……OK."

    He obediently agreed, and Xu Xiaoxiao was satisfied.

    In fact, Xu Xiaoxiao is also tired. He is a native of ancient times. Every time he gets in the car, he is like a calamity. After getting out of the car, his face turns pale, but he can't spit it out. Every day from the time he delivers breakfast to Chi Yu, he feels dizzy and dizzy. , stomach discomfort for a day.

    But that's all he can do. He doesn't need him to make money. He has doctors for treatment, and he doesn't understand about work. He doesn't seem to exist except for eating snacks and nourishing Chi Yu every day. meaning.

    Realizing that he was in a low mood, Xu Xiaoxiao cheered himself up again.

    The small fist clenched tightly, rekindling the fighting spirit of learning.

.I opened my schoolbag, took out my textbook, pulled out the stool, sat on it, put on my hat, and walked away from the mundane world. I was just an emotionless learning machine.

    "Mr. Chi, play by yourself for a while, and I'll recite a poem."

    "……it is good."

    Chi Yu was sitting on the hospital bed, wishing he could stare out a hole in Xu Xiaoxiao's body. Xu Xiaoxiao was more than a meter away from him wearing a hat. Living.

    "Xu Xiaoxiao."

    "The bright moon is born on the sea..."

    "Xu Xiaoxiao."

    "The bright moon is born on the sea..."

    "May……"

    "The bright moon is born on the sea..." What is the next sentence?