Chapter 37

"Who is it?" Qi Mu was changing clothes and preparing to go out shopping, Xu Xiaoxiao ran over quickly, mysteriously, "Brother, there is someone outside who looks a lot like me!"

    Qi Mu paused, "Did you put it in?"

    "No, I saw people closing the door again."

    "Well, don't worry about him, you go back to your room first, and I'll take a look." Qi Mu put on his coat, Xu Xiaoxiao nodded, but couldn't help but leaned over curiously and asked, "Brother, is he Xu Xiaoxia? "

    "Well." Qi Mu smiled, "Come in quickly, or you will hear a lot of ugly words later."

    "Ok."

    Qi Mu walked to the door, his face darkened, and he went to open the door. Xu Xiaoxia was so angry that she was about to explode.

    "Qi Mu, is there something wrong with you? Shut people out?" .As he was about to go in, Qi Mu blocked the door, "If you have something to say, just say it here."

    "You..." Xu Xiaoxia wanted to scold him, but remembered that this was his house, "stay away from my brother, don't be with him anymore, do you hear?!"

    "Didn't your brother teach you not to point your finger at other people?" Qi Mu didn't want to tell him for a second, "As long as you go back and look after your brother, I want to stay away from him."

    "I mean you, don't be with him anymore! Don't tease my brother!!"

    With his furious appearance, Qi Mu suddenly knew the reason for his coming.

    "Xu Xiaoxia, after so many years, your brother still won't look at you right?"

    "What do you mean?!"

    "It doesn't make any sense." Qi Mu couldn't figure out how he believed in Xu Xiaoxia back then. Could it be because he was Xu Hanzheng's younger brother?

."Go back, go back and be optimistic about your brother." Qi Mu had already passed the age of quarreling with him, and he didn't even want to say a word.

    "I told you to stay away from my brother! Qi Mu, did you hear me! Or do you have any thoughts about my brother?" He was terrified, "I tell you, it's impossible! I can't let you talk to him again. Together! You are so old, my brother likes young people with tender skin! I don't like you!"

    Qi Mu glanced at him and suddenly smiled, "Xu Xiaoxia, do you think that Xu Hanzheng likes you?"

    "My brother just likes me, what's wrong? Can't you!"

    "...Okay." Qi Mu clapped his hands, "Of course, I wish he liked you, so can you go?"

    "What do you mean, don't you believe it?" Xu Xiaoxia pulled off his collar and let him look at his neck, "Did you see it?"
.Qi Mu glanced perfunctorily, "I see."

    "My brother, he slept with me last night."

    "Really." Qi Mu chuckled lightly, "Congratulations, the long-cherished wish for many years has finally been fulfilled."

    "you!"

    "Have you finished showing off? Still not leaving?"

    Of course not, how could he leave without seeing a satisfactory response.

    "Brother also said that you are rigid, you can only see your face, you are like a dead fish on the bed!"

    "That's right, you are a perfect match for him. Bless you." The smile on Qi Mu's face was gone.