Chapter 54

Before I knew it, the winter vacation was approaching, and Xu Xiaoxiao became familiar with his classmates in the past six months. After everyone got to know him, they found that he was very good, completely different from those rumored on the Internet. Prejudice has also been let go.

    Since Xu Xiaoxia was imprisoned, few people could confuse them again. Occasionally, a few yin and yang said that Xu Xiaoxiao was taken care of, and others would scold them.

    On December 13th, the official winter vacation, Chi Yu came to pick him up, Da Mao was also in the car, Xu Xiaoxiao hugged Da Mao and played with it for a while, Chi Yu asked him, "How is the exam?"

    "I took the third test." Xu Xiaoxiao sighed regretfully, "It could have been higher, the last multiple-choice question in mathematics, I was mistaken."

    "If I had known it earlier, it would have been better to be fooled."

    "Very good, it's better than before." .Chi Yu praised him, "Tomorrow, Brother Qi will come and talk to you about something."

    "Well." Xu Xiaoxiao hugged Da Mao.

    Da Mao has already weighed 30 to 40 pounds, and it was very difficult for Xu Xiaoxiao to hold it. It still insisted on sticking to Xu Xiaoxiao's side, and she refused to go to the back seat.

    "Brother is talking about the magazine, right? He told me before, I'm not too embarrassed." Xu Xiaoxiao avoided Da Mao, preventing him from licking himself.

    "Why are you embarrassed?"

    "My brother thinks of me about everything, I'm afraid I can't do it well."

    "It's okay." Chi Yu thought what was the matter, "It doesn't matter if you don't do well, take your time. Brother Qi is looking for you, just to believe in you."

    Xu Xiaoxiao was silent for a while, "Yes." He rubbed Da Mao's dog's head, Da Mao stuck out his tongue and laughed.

    "Then I definitely can't let my brother down!"

    "Ok."

.When he got home, Xu Xiaoxiao took a selfie and ran to take a picture of Chi Yu.

    Chi Yu was wearing an apron to prepare for cooking. Since Xu Xiaoxiao went to school, he has always been cooking, so he was used to it. The first thing to do when he came back was to prepare the ingredients.

    Xu Xiaoxiao took a picture of him in the kitchen and posted it on Weibo.

    In the past six months, he hasn't posted much on Weibo, and most of the time is spent studying, and he doesn't read much on his mobile phone. Finally, he has finished the exam and can relax a little.

    After posting on Weibo, Xu Xiao was frightened to find something to eat.

    Chi Yu prepared him a refrigerator of snacks, and he secretly ate a little every day, which almost became a tacit understanding between the two. The refrigerator is regularly filled almost once a month, and Xu Xiao was very happy when he came back to see that the refrigerator was full.

    "Mr. Chi, did you buy me snacks again today?"

    "Ok.".Chi Yu cut the vegetables neatly, "I bought a lot of new ones, you can try them, don't eat too much, you'll have to eat later."

    "Well, I know."

    Happy to take the snacks, lie down on the sofa comfortably, and reply to the comments of the fans.

    He said before that in recent years, he will not be filming anymore, and he may live broadcast occasionally to chat with everyone. The fans who remain are almost all real fans. Although they may not be active at times, there are no black fans.