Chapter 5

He took a shower in the afternoon.

    There were a lot of clothes in the next room. Although they were styles he had never seen before, he guessed that they were wearing similar clothes to himself. There was a small triangular-shaped clothes. He still didn't know how to wear them. When Yu is in a better mood, ask him.

    Since treating Chi Yu's leg injury, Xu Xiaoxiao's relationship with Chi Yu has been one step closer.

    It seems that people who have been injured can feel more empathy for the pain of others. Xu Xiaoxiao has been in constant pain since he was a child, so when he sees Chi Yu, he can't stop feeling distressed.

    After taking a shower and washing his hair, he didn't know how to use the bottles and jars in the bathroom, so he could only guess how to use it based on the pictures drawn on it, and he was inseparable.

.The long black hair was casually scattered behind him, and the drops of water were ticking. When Chi Yu saw him, his heart beat faster for a few seconds.

    "Mr. Chi, do you want to bask in the sun?" Xu Xiaoxiao was wearing a snow-white pajamas, with a pair of fluffy cotton slippers on her feet and two rabbit ears on the top. She was very cute. Chi Yu's eyes moved with the shaking of the rabbit ears. Until Xu Xiaoxiao walked up to him.

    "No." He replied somewhat stiffly, not understanding how Xu Xiaoxiao could adjust his mood so quickly, as if their previous unhappiness hadn't happened.

    Xu Xiaoxiao walked over and sat in front of him, "The sun shines on him, it's very warm, Mr. Chi is very cold sitting on the bed like this?" He asked Chi Yu, but walked over and pulled the faded curtains After opening for a half, his eyes were always on Chi Yu's face, and he saw that he reached out and blocked it.

.The winter sun is not so dazzling, Chi Yu saw Xu Xiaoxiao standing by the window through his fingers, the sun was shining behind him, his smile was warmer than the sun, Chi Yu shook his head and put down his hand. .

    Xu Xiaoxiao ran up to him happily, with his hands above his knees, his long hair slid down his shoulders, his eyes full of anticipation, "Is it warm?"

    Chi Yu was uncomfortable with him and didn't want to pay attention to him, but Xu Xiaoxiao was unwilling to let him go. His big eyes were always looking at him with a smile, and Chi Yu could only nod his head.

    He is not a person who was born indifferent, but when a car accident came, the betrayal and indifference of his relatives, and even being thrown into this place to fend for himself, all these made him unable to treat others kindly.

    As for Xu Xiaoxia, he knew that he should hate him, but he was terrified that he couldn't hate him.

.Xu Xiaoxiao was very satisfied with his response. He was not in a hurry. He believed that as long as he was doing it for Chi Yu, Chi Yu could always feel it.

    "Mr. Chi, I'm going out in the afternoon, don't worry if you can't tell anyone, I'll be back soon." Xu Xiaoxiao explained, although Chi Yu never took the initiative to speak to herself.

    This time was no exception. Xu Xiaoxiao knew that he heard it, tidied up the room, and went out.

    He wants to make money to treat Chi Yu's legs.

    He just had a dream. From the dream, he knew that he had traveled to a future world. Everything here was better than the world before him. He was afraid that he would not understand anything and could not find a place to work.

    I have been here for a few days, and I have never been out. If I am not familiar with this place, I cannot make money to support my family.

.The man didn't know how many times he could give them something, and if he didn't give it in the future, they couldn't wait to starve to death.