Chapter 35

Qi Mu took Xu Xiaoxiao all the way back, Xu Xiaoxiao seemed to be stunned, got out of the car and ran upstairs quickly. Qi Mu's efforts to lock the car almost failed to keep up.

    Out of breath, he ran to the door, put the key in, and opened the door. Xu Xiaoxiao held his breath, spit it out several times, and stomped in front of Chi Yu's door, but did not dare to go in.

    He had a hunch that when Chi Yu left this time, he would definitely not be back soon.

    The living room was still as it was. The two cat mugs that Xu Xiaoxian bought were still on the coffee table. He twisted the door open.

    Maybe Chi Yu is still there!

    "Mr. Chi!" Xu Xiaoxiao rushed over in surprise.

    There is a bear sitting in a wheelchair, with a round head and limbs that are not shriveled, there is someone inside!

    Xu Xiao was frightened, surprised and aggrieved.

."Mr. Chi, don't you have anything to say to me?" He stopped about one meter in front of the big bear. Feeling angry, Chi Yu sent him away without saying anything, but it was more uncomfortable, he didn't want to exist as a protected person.

    "Don't tell me? I..." He was about to accuse Chi Yu of concealing himself, but he made a new discovery.

    The limbs of the bear are too thick, not like human limbs at all!

    He stepped forward and took down the doll's head, and then stayed there. When Qi Mu came in, he saw him crying while holding the doll. Inside the doll's clothes on the wheelchair is a small doll bear, not a human at all.

    Chi Yu left.

    Before leaving, he also stuffed a bear into the doll. Maybe he had a hunch that Xu Xiaoxiao would come back. Maybe he stuffed the bear to make him laugh, but he didn't expect to make him cry more.

."I don't want to talk to him anymore!" Xu Xiao was so frightened that he put the doll's head on his head, lying on the bed crying and calling Chi Yu a pig.

    Seeing Qi Mu both funny and distressed, "Little scared..."

    "Whoever cares about him is a pig!" Xu Xiaoxiao got up in a huff, took out the doll in the clothes on the wheelchair and put it aside, got into the clothes, put the doll's head on, and lay down on the bed again.

    Then a little bear lay on the bed and cried.

    "Little scared, are you?"

    "I'll cry for a while, brother, go out first." It wasn't enough to wear a thick doll costume, so she covered the quilt.

    Qi Mu didn't dare to leave at all, for fear that he would be stuffy due to lack of oxygen, so he just waited for him to cry enough.

    However, the more he cried, the harder he became.

.Qi Mu could only go over to persuade him, keeping his tone in the slowest tone, "Little scared? Is it okay to come out? Isn't it uncomfortable to be inside?"

    Xu Xiao was startled and did not speak. Qi Mu tried to pull the quilt away for him, but couldn't pull it away, "Xiaoxiao? Stop crying, let's get up and look for it. What if Chi Yu left something else for you? Huh?"

    After Qi Mu finished speaking, he went to pull his quilt again. This time he was able to pull it, so he was relieved, and helped him take off the doll's clothes again. Xu Xiao was so frightened that he was obedient the whole time. He didn't cry or speak, so he sat down on the bed with his head down.