Chapter 52

Eight o'clock in the evening, Qiuyuan Hotel.

    Qi Mu and Qin Yan came out for dinner and talked about Xu Xiaoxiao.

    The previous script was given by Qin Yan. Qin Yan asked Qi Mu if he was still interested. He also had an IP in his hand, which was quite suitable for Xu Xiaoxiao.

    Qi Mu smiled and said, "Xiaoxiao is focusing on his studies for the time being, and said he wants to go to university."

    Qin Yan understood and said with some regret, "That's fine, it's still more important to study."

    Then the two talked about other things. The atmosphere was almost over. Qin Yan lowered his eyes and asked casually, "Are you still planning to get back with Xu Hanzheng?"

    Qi Mu smiled bitterly and sighed a little, "Besides, I'm not sure now if it's really suitable for him."

    "Didn't you think about others?" Qin Yan asked. .There was something in his eyes, and he looked at Qi Mu seriously, "Or, if possible, consider me?"

    "President Qin..." Qi Mu was surprised and didn't know what to say. In addition to being surprised, he was also a little embarrassed. After all, Qin Yan, who had been friends for many years, suddenly said such a thing, and Qi Mu really didn't know how to answer.

    Qi Mu's reaction made Qin Yan know his answer. They were all smart people. In order to avoid making friends difficult in the future, Qin Yan stopped the topic at the right time.

    "Just kidding, don't take it seriously." The two were silent for a while, then Qin Yan suddenly said.

    "Well." Qi Mu lowered his head and didn't look at Qin Yan, knowing that his best choice now is to play stupid.

    After such a commotion, although Qin Yan said it was a joke, both of them knew it. So the atmosphere is still a little awkward.

.After eating, Qi Mu said goodbye to him as if running away, Qin Yan stopped him, his eyes were a little dark and unclear, "If I didn't say anything tonight, we are still friends."

    "Ok."

    ——

    Fang Li traveled back early and didn't tell Qi Mu. So after opening the door and seeing Xu Hanzheng sitting on the sofa, he was reluctant at that time.

    "Why are you here? Who asked you to come!" Fang Li scolded Xu Hanzheng and told him to leave before Fang Li's suitcase was moved in.

    Seeing Fang Li's subconscious cowardice, Xu Hanzheng didn't know how to explain it. He stood there hesitating for a long time without saying a word.

    Fang Li brought the suitcase in, poured a glass of water and squinted at Xu Hanzheng, "Qi Mu asked you to move in?"

    "Ok……"

    "You really don't see the outside world, my son asks you to come and you come." . Seeing the bandages wrapped around his head, Fang Li thought he was pretending to be pitiful and provoke Qi Mu with a soft heart, so she was even more angry.

    "How much criticism has my son suffered because of you?! Now..." Fang Li pointed to the door, "If you still have the heart, stay away from him and stop appearing to disturb his life."

    Fang Li knew better than anyone how much the incident had affected Qi Mu. Therefore, she was the one who hated Xu Hanzheng the most.

    Xu Hanzheng lowered his head guiltily, did not speak, just stood there and let her scold.