Chapter 34

Chi Yu didn't wait for anyone for a while, and went out to take a look. Sure enough, there was a little drunk lying on the sofa, murmuring, and the wine glass on the coffee table was empty.

    The wine glass is the smallest, Chi Yu didn't expect such a drink, so he got drunk.

    Take Xu Xiaoxiao back to the house, and go back to destroy the wine glass.

    The cell phone on the desk rang a harsh ringtone in the silent night, Xu Xiao covered his ears with a frightened snort and shrank.

    Chi Yu connected the phone, frightened Xu Xiao and tucked the corner, and then went to the balcony.

    "Hey"

    "Lady, right?"

    Chi Yu heard the male voice from the other end, his face turned cold, and his voice was cold, "Second uncle."

    "Remember the second uncle?" Chi Zhongwen laughed, "I thought you were blaming the second uncle, how is it, how are you doing? How is your relationship with that child?"

."It's okay." Regarding Xu Xiaoxiao, Chi Yu became vigilant, "What is the second uncle asking about?"

    "Hey, you"

    His nephew, tsk tsk, can't even look at a child?

    In the photo, it was close, like a family, and his poor nephew didn't even know that he was cuckolded.

    "I heard that the child is also called Xu Xiaoxia?"

    "What do you mean?" Chi Yu's body pressure dropped.

    The days have passed so easily that he has relaxed his vigilance, forgetting that the danger has not been lifted.

    "It's not interesting. It's just that Mr. Xu sent me a few photos a few days ago. I thought about it and felt that I couldn't keep you in the dark."

    "What photo?" Chi Yu said calmly, mentioning Xie Xiao, it must be Xie Xiao's photo, the latest time, when Xie Xiao went out with Qi Mu...

."I'll send it to you later." Chi Zhongwen seemed to be at the banquet, the voices of men and women kept on, and from time to time someone approached him to talk, but he waved his hand and refused, "I also just found out that the Xu family gave a fake, Why don't you say anything? Although our Chi family is not as prosperous as before, it is not easy to bully. You can rest assured that the second uncle will not treat you badly. I promise to let the Xu family give you an explanation and let them send the real young master Xu. come over."

    Chi Yu was not stupid, he understood what he meant almost immediately, and his fingers clenched, "Then I'll thank the second uncle first."

    "Family, say thank you, I heard you had surgery? How's your leg injury?" Chi Zhongwen simply walked to the corner after rejecting another businessman who came up to chat.

    "It's much better, don't worry about the second uncle."

."That's good. If you recover sooner, you can come back to help second uncle. Second uncle, he is getting older and weaker." His mouth was concerned about Chi Yu, but he was actually threatening him with his leg injury.

    "Ok."

    When the phone was hung up, Chi Yu's mind was buzzing, and the first reaction was that Xu Xiaoxiao was in danger.

    Rolling the wheelchair back to the house, he was a little relieved when he saw Xu Xiaoxiao lying on the bed obediently.

    "Scared." Chi Yu's body was still cold, and she was shaking when she spoke.