Chapter 19

Qi Mu's appearance in Xu Xiaoxiao's live broadcast room was quickly ranked first in the hot search.

    Qi Mu's fans were crazy, they finally caught him, and strongly asked Qi Mu to come out and give an explanation.

    [Qi Qi, why did you suddenly withdraw from the circle? Come back soon, our fans are waiting for you. 】

    [No matter what happened to Xiao San, whether it is true or not, I believe in you, you will not disappoint me, right? 】

    [Is it still washing upstairs? Qi Mu is a junior, didn't he admit it himself? 】

    [Qi Mu is really, a good youth, all fed Xu Hanzheng's dog! Not worth it for him. 】

    ...

    There are mostly these two kinds of voices on the Internet. One is that they believe that Qi Mu is not a mistress, and the second is that they wish Qi Mu was a mistress.

    Of course, occasionally there are some melon eaters who don't know the truth just to lick their faces.

.【Who is this person? ! Laughing, it's a gentle and beautiful life! ! 】

    【awsl】

    [There is also the anchor named Xu Xiaoxiao, these two are absolutely beautiful]

    [Ask weakly, don't you think that Xu Xiaoxiao looks a lot like the young master of the Xu family? The name is so similar! 】

    ...

    Among the thousands of comments, one or two doubts about Xu Xiaoxiao and Xu Xiaoxia's identities appeared, and they were all overwhelmed by the army of comments.

    At the same time, all the black materials and past about Qi Mu were picked up by major marketing accounts, which also brought Xu Xiaoxiao's popularity up.

    For a while, the Internet was flooded with emoticons made by Xu Xiaoxiao with various screenshots, and fans began to go crazy.

    [Ah, ah, he is really good-looking and cute! Crazy Amway! 】

.[As long as you are shrimp noodles, we are half-brothers! 】

    【sisters! I guarantee that you will fall in love with him after watching a live broadcast. This is the magic law of shrimp noodles. 】

    ...

    Xu Xiaoxiao didn't know many words, so he looked at it casually. He saw that many people were scolding Qi Mu, so he asked him at a loss.

    "Brother Qi, how could..."

    Qi Mu gave a wry smile. I didn't expect so many people to remember him. All the old things were picked up, and Qi Mu himself almost forgot.

    He rubbed his temples, "I'm sorry, Xiaoxiao, there are some things I didn't have time to tell you."

    Then Qi Mu told Xu Xiaoxiao what happened before.

    Ten years ago, Qi Mu was seventeen years old. At that time, the Qi family had a big business. Qi Mu was not interested in business, and only wanted to act, so he went out on his own.

.With good looks and good acting skills, Qi Mu's first work has become popular all over the country, and has also attracted a large wave of die-hard fans who are addicted to acting and good looks.

    After that, several works in succession were also good. At the age of 21, "Breaking a Ring" came out and swept major awards. Qi Mu also won the title of Best Actor at a young age.