Chapter 41

Chi Yu was at a loss for words, and Qi Mu laughed at him mercilessly, "Some people's words are not easy to use."

    Some people who can't speak well, turned their eyes to Xu Xiaoxiao who was picking things up, calmly drank a cup of tea, "Xiaoxiao has been very arrogant recently."

    Xu Xiao smirked and said playfully, "Aiya, it's okay, it's just an innate advantage, don't be envious of Mr. Chi, hehe"

    Chi Yu was choked by his unmistakable answer, and wiped his mouth, "That, so skinny, who is the reason for this, Brother Qi, is it your fault?"

    "Why do you blame me again?" Qi Mu took the blame inexplicably, "Obviously you didn't teach it well."

    "When Xie Xie was here with me, he was very good." Chi Yu shook his head, "I still blame you, a well-behaved and cute Xie Xian, who was taught to be naughty and mischievous by you, even shirks responsibility."

."Obviously there were signs when I was there. You taught me how to drink."

    ...

    Where were the two of them arguing, Xu Xiaoxiao sat cross-legged on the bed, secretly took a packet of potato chips from the drawer and ate it, unable to hold back his laughter. Mr. Chi and brother, it was really fun.

    After arguing for a while, the two stopped at the same time.

    After a while of silence, Chi Yu said, "I think we found the wrong reason."

    "I think so too." Qi Mu agreed, and then the two of them looked at each other, reached an agreement, and turned their eyes to Xu Xiaoxiao, who was gloating at misfortune.

    Xu Xiao's frightened face of potato chips was suddenly noticed, and he swallowed the snacks in his mouth dumbly, "What, what's wrong?"

    "Scare." Chi Yu called him seriously.

    "Huh?" Guess it wasn't a big deal, so Xu Xiaoxiao stuffed another potato chip into his mouth.
.Chi Yu's mouth twitched, as "bad" as Qi Mu.

    "Your milk tea chicken legs for the next month are gone."

    "!! Mr. Chi?" Xu Xiaoxiao turned pale in shock, looked around in a daze, and made a decision, he stepped forward a few times, and showed a big smile, "Mr. Chi, you are the best, I like you the most. "

    "This morning, I said I'm the best." Qi Mu dismantled the platform and gently touched his head, "Poor Xiaoxiao, the skin is a little off, and the chicken legs and milk tea are gone."

    Xu Xiaoxiao immediately thought of the crux of the problem, his eyes brightened, and he explained, "Mr. Chi, I didn't mean to eat so much and drink two cups of milk tea today, listen to me."

    "Well, you say." Chi Yu just saw what excuse he could come up with. Every day, play a tease, and feel refreshed.

."Chicken legs, my brother bought it for me on the initiative. He said that I would memorize the words and then do my homework, so he bought it for me. If I don't want to eat it, he insisted on buying it. What can I do?" Xu Xiao seemed to be distressed. Shaking his head, "It's hard to be kind but wow!"

    Chi Yu glanced at Qi Mu, saw the helplessness on the other's face, and let Xu Xiaoxiao continue.

    "As for the milk tea, it was given to me by Quanzhen. As the saying goes, brothers, good fortune and bad fortune are the same. If Quanzhen can't drink it, I have to give it to me, so I can only aggrieve myself to drink it." Righteousness.

    "Although I'm quite happy to drink it." Xu Xiaoxiao forcefully whispered, "But I'm actually forced to be helpless."

    "Okay, you little showman." Qi Mu couldn't help laughing, "You call Quanzhen a brother, do you think he recognizes your brother?"