Chapter 15

In the end, Xu Hanzheng sent it over. After all, Qi Mu was far behind the thickness of his face.

    "I'll pick you up at night." Xu Hanzheng looked at his back and lit a cigarette with the wind behind his back.

    "No need." Qi Mu didn't stop.

    After arriving, Qi Mu and Xu Xiaoxiao prepared dinner together. The skilled knife craftsman and smooth movements made Xu Xiaoxiao look at it for a while, and admired it immensely.

    "That's awesome, brother."

    Qi Mu didn't know whether to laugh or cry. During the years he and Xu Hanzheng were together, he also worked as a home cook for a few years.

    "When you have time, go to my brother's place and cook something delicious for you."

    "Uh-huh!".Xu Xiao was frightened like a chicken pecking at the rice, suddenly remembered something again, quietly closed the kitchen door, don't let Chi Yu hear, "Brother, Mr. Chi won't let me call you brother, what should I be called?"

    Qi Mu's cooking hands stopped for a while, and he turned off the fire when he saw that it was almost cooked. He smiled in his heart, and Chi Yu was afraid that he would be planted, "Call me Brother Qi, just like Chi Yu."

    "Okay." After solving the top priority, Xu Xiaoxiao was finally able to concentrate on being seduced by the delicious food, and leaned up to sniff it, "It's so fragrant."

    Qi Mu looked at him with a greedy expression, but his heart couldn't be soft. It would be better if it was his own brother. He smiled and pointed to the extra lotus root box on the side, "The one in the small bowl, take it to Chi Yu and eat it, Just one more dish."

    Xu Xiao's eyes were red with fright. When he was living in the uncle's house, the uncle would always give the extra food to a few older brothers and sisters. At that time, he could only watch.

.After crossing once, someone will remember it.

    He rubbed his eyes, "Thank you brother."

    "Okay, let's go." Qi Mu got busy again and sent him away with a smile.

    The two were in the kitchen and the atmosphere was harmonious, making Chi Yu anxious.

    He was called Brother Qi Mu again, and Chi Yu immediately decided to take care of him at night.

    "Mr. Chi!" Xu Xiaoxiao happily came in with a small bowl, "Brother Qi asked me to eat with you."

    "..."

    "Ah" Xu Xiaoxiao opened his mouth wide, holding a lotus root box to Chi Yu's mouth.

    Chi Yu is very unhappy, what does he mean? Should I call me brother when I'm not here or call me brother Qi when I'm in front of me?

    "I won't eat it, you can eat it yourself." Chi Yu slid down and turned her back to Xu Xiaoxiao, sulking all by herself.
.Xu Xiaoxiao froze there, he didn't understand why Chi Yu suddenly ignored him again.

    "Mr. Chi, are you angry?" he asked cautiously.

    What responded to him was Chi Yu's unmoving back.

    After eating a meal, Xu Xiaoxiao was very uneasy, Chi Yu let out the cold air expressionlessly, Qi Mu looked at this and that, and finally showed an expression of sudden realization.

    When Xu Xiaoxiao cleaned up the kitchen, Qi Mu looked at Chi Yu and laughed.

    "You've really changed a lot, why don't I recognize him as my younger brother?" Chi Yu shouldn't have any opinion about calling him brother like that, right?

    Chi Yu sneered and wanted to restore his dignity, so he simply scolded him, "You are not qualified."

    "..." Qi Mu was blocked by his words and held it in his stomach in one breath.

.Just as he was about to go back, Chi Yu's face showed a hint of shame, "Brother Qi, how can you control your temper?"

    "Huh? What did you do again?" Qi Mu asked. Since childhood, he has never seen Chi Yu like this. It's not novel.

    "I couldn't control my temper again, and when he was with other people, I felt uncomfortable." He was embarrassed to say that that other person was actually Qi Mu.

    "You have to control your temper. Take your time. No one else can help you."

    "Yeah." Chi Yu also knew, but he was used to being cold and didn't care about other people's emotions, so he couldn't adapt to this change for a while.

."When he is with others, you feel uncomfortable, it's normal, it's just possessiveness, but you have to know that Xiaoxiao can't be by your side all the time in his life, he always has his own circle, I have my own friends."

    "Ok……"

    Qi Mu looked at him, smiled again, with a distant gaze, "You can't live by relying on others, don't let Xiaoxiao go my way, even though you are different from Xu Hanzheng."

    "I see." Chi Yu replied.

    He was so confused that he didn't even understand his own feelings.

    "Ok."

    Qi Mu didn't say much else, Chi Yu was not stupid, he could understand what he meant.

    Qi Mu has experienced it himself, and understands that one person's attachment to another person will not last long.

.Because you don't know how long the so-called love can last, and whether the so-called promise will not live up to the promise.

    Chi Yu's thin face was still a little distressed, Qi Mu sighed and comforted him, "Don't worry, have some confidence in yourself, Xiaoxiao will understand you."

    "Ok."

    "Oh, that's right." Qi Mu remembered what he taught Xu Xiaoxiao, "how is it? Is it okay?"

    "Xiaoxiao doesn't seem to want to learn." Thinking of Xu Xiaoxiao's way of not studying, Chi Yu felt amused, moved his legs and leaned on the head of the bed, his expression became much warmer, "He is more interested in painting. , If you really don't want to, I plan to teach him some common words."

    "Is that so?" Qi Mu didn't agree. "But in the future, when others mentioned the eldest young master of the Chi family, they said that his partner didn't understand anything. Have you ever thought about it..."

."It's okay, I won't let him hear those voices."

    "...Okay, it's up to you."

    Xu Xiao was stunned, as if he didn't understand.

    He originally wanted to ask them to eat fruit, but when he heard them talking about himself, he couldn't help but stop and listen.

    Does Brother Qi mean that he can't stand by Mr. Chi's side?

    That's right, Mr. Chi looks like a child of a rich family, his own words...

    It really doesn't fit him.

    When night came, Qi Mu had already gone back, and Xu Xiaoxiao went to find Chi Yu with a stack of books.

    With a slap, he put all the books on the small table by the bed, panting, his cheeks were red, and his eyes were full of fighting spirit.

    "Mr. Chi, give me my homework!"

    "..."

.The author has something to say: Do you think we will feel inferior when we are scared?

    no!

    We scared and ignited the soul of learning and struggle! !

    Let's work together! Make yourself a better person! !

    Mr. Chi also has shortcomings, he will slowly change, he will slowly change his bad temper.

    WOW!

    Last exam tomorrow! (Don't worry, I keep complimenting me, complimenting me, complimenting me!) .