Chapter 6

"Uuuu..." Before he could finish his words, Xu Xiaoxiao's sobbing sound covered his voice, and Chi Yu's mind spread unintelligible thoughts.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was very aggrieved. He thought the proprietress was a good person, but he just lied to himself. He had done a day's work for her, and she dismissed him at night, saying that there were enough people in the kitchen, and he was here to spare.

    The most important thing is that after agreeing to fifty dollars, I only gave myself twenty dollars!

    He also knew that this world was different from theirs. Twenty yuan could not buy anything at all.

    He also left Mr. Chi at home, and the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable it became, so the moment Chi Yu spoke, he could hardly control himself.

    Chi Yu didn't speak, he could cry for a while.

.He is not a self-pity person. The big deal is that he will go out to look for a job tomorrow. After crying for a while, he forgot everything. After wiping away his tears, he smiled sweetly at Chi Yu, "Mr. Chi, why don't you sleep?"

    are you waiting for me?

    Chi Yu looked at his bright eyes with water mist, and the pattern at the end of his eyes looked more delicate, like the real thing, Chi Yu actually had the urge to touch it.

    He did the same.

    Xu Xiao was startled.

    "Mr. Chi?"

    "Yeah." Chi Yu withdrew his hand as if he was nothing, and squeezed the fingertips that touched the corner of his eyes from under the quilt, as if he was not the one who acted just now, "Tell me what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao was still thinking about his actions, and when he heard him ask himself, he said unhappily, "I was deceived."

    Wronged, pitiful.

."The lady boss told me where to work, but at night she said she wouldn't let me do it, and she only gave me twenty yuan."

    "What is your name?"

    "Huh?" Xu Xiao was at a loss.

    "The name of the restaurant."

    "Ah, Zhang Kee Restaurant." Xu Xiao asked him, "Mr. Chi, why are you asking for your name?"

    Yes, why did he ask the name? He couldn't go and get justice for him.

    He couldn't even get out of bed.

    "It's nothing." An imperceptible embarrassment and irritability crossed Chi Yu's face, "I'm going to sleep."

    "Okay." Xu Xiaoxiao was also used to his strange temper. The moment he was fine, he didn't want to care about people the next moment.

    "I'll wipe your feet, Mr. Chi, are you cold? How about a warm water bag and put it under your feet?" .Xu Xiaoxiao carefully lifted the quilt under his feet, Chi Yu's cold soles seemed not to be able to adapt to the warm towel, and moved uncontrollably, Xu Xiaoxiao quickly stopped and touched the towel, "Is it hot? "

    "It's not hot, and you don't need a warm water bottle."

    It's warm enough.

    "Okay then." Xu Xiaoxiao quickly wiped him off, "Good night then, Mr. Chi."

    "Good night."

    Xu Xiaoxiao continued to go out to look for work the next day.

    He was walking aimlessly in the street with a chapter of leaflets stuffed in his hand.