Chapter 10

So the content of their conversation along the way became Qi Mu teaching Xu Xiaoxiao how to use the mobile phone.

    "It's here, brother, come in." Xu Xiaoxiao opened the door, and even his brother called out when he was familiar with it.

    When they called people there, they were all repeating words, and Xu Xiaoxiao didn't know how close the name was.

    Chi Yu's face changed, and then he heard a familiar voice.

    "It's pretty good here, there are few people and it's quiet." Qi Mu looked around, the house was well tidy up, and it could be seen that the owner of the house took life seriously.

    "Hmm." Xu Xiaoxiao felt that the place where he lived was much better than where he lived before, except that it was a little tall, which made him a little scared.

    "Where's Chi Yu? I'll go see him." Qi Mu changed his shoes, Xu Xiaoxiao pointed to the innermost room, his voice cheerful, "In that room."

    "OK.".Qi Mu went over, Xu Xiaoxiao was not very relieved, and went along with him.

    Sure enough, Chi Yu's thin lips were pursed, and her face was frosty. Xu Xiaoxiao didn't know the reason, but Qi Mu guessed it closely.

    "Chi Yu, long time no see."

    "Long time no see." Chi Yu said blankly, "Why are you here?"

    "Your aunt asked me to come."

    Xu Xiao was frightened to see that they were quite harmonious, so he went out to cook at ease.

    When he left, Chi Yu's face became even worse, "How did you meet him?"

    Qi Mu deliberately ignored his words, "How is the leg? Can it be cured?"

    "I don't know." Chi Yu had already guessed his purpose. "Help me find a hospital, and I'll tell you about Xu Hanzheng."

    The name Xu Hanzheng made Qi Mu's face smile softly and intimately, and disappeared without a trace.

."I'm not interested in his business." Qi Mu replied stiffly, but quickly regained his composure, "I'll arrange a doctor for you, and the Chi family is really heartless, so they're not afraid of your death, they won't get it. penny?"

    "They're not sure." Chi Yu's face darkened.

    The people of the Chi family were not sure whether Chi Yu had left a will, and they were afraid that his will would be donated all his property after his death, so they dared not let him die.

    But I don't want him to live comfortably.

    "Yes." Qi Mu gave him a card, "You can use it first, then tell me if it's not enough."

    Chi Yu looked at him, and finally took it, "Thanks."

    "Well." Qi Mu has been away from that circle for a long time, and his life is not very good. Chi Yu is not in a desperate situation, and he does not want to trouble him.

    "Don't let Xiaoxiao go out, it's not safe." . When the door was closed, Qi Mu said with confidence, "The car accident hasn't been found out yet. If the Chi family knows that Xiaoxiao is fake, it's not guaranteed that he will be blamed."

    The real Xu Xiaoxia's Chi family did not dare to offend, a Xu Xiaoxiao who had no money and no power, was not allowed to be flattened and rounded.

    The car accident was caused by the Chi family and Xu Xiaoxia, but the incident was a bit big, no one wanted to take responsibility, and there had to be a scapegoat.