77

I write because writing makes me happy ❤️

*********************************************

The weekend seemed so long. Sana was feeling restless. Sidharth could notice that she is not in Her regular happy self and it made him worried too.

Jassi gill, a famous Punjabi singer along with kangana ranawat entered in the house. They gave a task to sana and rashmi.

The task was song will play, whoever will dance well, will be the winner of the task.

.
.
.

Sana took a deep breath and smiled. She loves dancing. Dancing gives her happiness. Every morning, she usually dance infornt of the mirror, look at herself and appreciate that she has come a long way.

She danced with a smile on her face as she noticed that sidharth was clapping for her. His support made her happy.  It means a lot for her. But kangna announced rashmi as the winner saying she danced with much more grace.

Sidharth was still chanting, Shehnaazz Shehnaazzz! Because he knew that his girl is the best with a beautiful face and good heart. She doesn't need to win any task to be called as a winner because she is already a queen, his Queen 👑

Sana smiled a little and sat beside him.

He rubbed her hand saying...

Sid: bohot accha dance kiya tune darling.

Sana tried to smile but couldn’t..

Sana: agar sacchi mein accha dance karti toh jeet hi jaati na? Rashmi ne mere se better ki hai. Issliye hi wo jeeti hai..

Sid refused this saying...

Sid: tu haar way mein best hai. You Should know that.

Sana only looked at him, couldn’t say anything.

.
.

Kangna: sid, will you like to have a dance with me?

Sid: yeah sure.

Sid and kangna started dancing and sana heard paras saying...

Paras: kitne acche lag rahe hai dono.

Shefali jariwala smiled and said..

Shefali j: sid always had this charm, since the very beginning!  He is someone jiske piche haar ladki maarti hai, he has the personality.  Wo jis ladki ko bhi paana chahega, paa saakega because he has a class!

Sana heard all this and looked at him who was dancing formally with kangna but she couldn’t deny the fact that he can get any girl he wants. So, why will he want a girl like her who is not perfect for him? He deserves someone more better than her..

As soon as this thought crossed her mind, she felt that her heart broke.

Jassi came and said...

Jassi: shehnaaz apne Punjab ka naam bohot roshan ki hai. Hum saab ka saar gaarb se ucha kar diya hai apne! Bohot accha khel rahi hai aap..aise hi khelte raho.

Sana couldn’t stop her emotions and hugged him. She cried saying...

Sana: bohot accha laga ki aap aaye yaha. Bohot dino baad laga ki koi apna aaya hai.

Sid looked at them, he had no problem about Their hug as jassi seems a good guy but his Problem was why she was crying like this? What is going inside her head?

.
.
.
.

After the weekend ka waar ended, sana wore her pink nightsuit and looked at herself in the washroom mirror.