1. 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥...

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fdb25c71bbe76e9671bbe7f5203522b1/3720ef6d9d5e1bd1-f8/s540x810/f68e16c57da81306acdbc2c2a584c7fa4c6ccd4b.gif

You couldn't believe that Marc was well and alive after searching for him - for months at that

You couldn't believe that Marc was well and alive after searching for him - for months at that. And with upon finding Marc, you were met with a man named Steven Grant that was an alter of your lover's body. It confused the hell out of you as Steven begin explaining what was going on. At first, it didn't make any sense but it clicked together now. You thought there were no secrets between you and Marc but you were dead wrong about that. He kept away from you and for what?

But with the ordeal of discovering Steven, he was quite pleasant. The little ramblings of him talking about his favorite topic, Egypt. There was always a story to tell with that history and Steven was more than pleased to tell you those stories. And of course, you listened because you loved hearing stories. You specialized in dead languages and knew how to read them. The pair of you felt inevitable. One knew the history of that dead language and the other knew how to speak it.

It felt surreal talking to someone who was just as passionate as you were about the topic. Marc knew somewhat of the history of Egyptians but not to the extent of Steven. He studied every material from the back of his hand. It was perfect. Steven felt the pair was perfect as he stared in the mirror. Upon discovering you as well, he formed a crush on Marc's lover. Each day, he made sure he looked extra nice, smelt good, and wore nice clothes.