198. Limitless - Chapter 6

Pairings: Jake Lockley x F!Reader, Steven Grant x F!Reader, Marc Spector x F!Reader

Genre: Fluff 💛 Smut 🌝 in later chapters

Summary: After you break up with your cheating boyfriend you move to another part of town. Being single while carrying a child under your heart is hard, but you recieve help and support from the most unexpected person, your grumpy neighbour.

Warnings: Marc getting impatient, Jake getting possessive, Steven being overprotective, not entirely accurate desciptions of DID (I went with what we saw on the show)

https://64.media.tumblr.com/977ddf438996b984478e8a3581b9d9c4/ee42c202f8922419-8f/s540x810/d5d87d0aefaa694831caf0229b84533808b7a4a6.gif

Steven didn't let you deliver the pictures to the freshly married couple, the doctor said you should take it easy for a couple of days

Steven didn't let you deliver the pictures to the freshly married couple, the doctor said you should take it easy for a couple of days. You found it silly, it was only about an hour long trip, but he insisted on delivering them. He asked for the address, took the thick envelope from the coffee table and after he made you promise to eat your breakfast and drink all of the orange juice he squeezed for you, he was out the door.

Later that day he helped you cook and ate lunch with you, then he said he has to go to work, leaving you all alone. You were quite needy that day and when there was a knock on your door about an hour later and you saw Marc on the other side you practically jumped in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Hello to you too." - he chuckled, then pulled away and looked down to caress your tummy. - "How are my favourite girls doing today?" - he asked with a smile.

You bit your lip, but couldn't keep the chuckle inside at his question. Him calling you his favourite girl made you all giddy inside.

You grabbed his hands and beamed up at him, then remembered your imprisonment and pouted.

"Not good. Steven doesn't let me leave the house."

Marc's eyes softened and he caressed your knuckles.

"He's just worried. We all are. You gave us quite a scare."

"I know, but this is ridiculous! It's not healthy for me to be locked inside. The baby and me need fresh air, don't you agree?" - you asked using your puppy eyes.