71. cuffed[Part 2]

pairing: marc spector x f!reader

warnings: explicit smut and language. dom!marc, handcuffs, face-f*cking, deep-throating, fingering, oral sex. slight voyeurism from a third party... wonder who that could be ;)

 wonder who that could be ;)

https://64.media.tumblr.com/94d5da1bc7c9ac033bcaf82f425a8372/a37f1c7924c3b07d-f2/s1280x1920/68370799e779337f72370c700b12429a64db87cd.gif

Alluring

Alluring.

Salacious.
A provocative sight, indeed.

Those are the first thoughts that come to mind as Marc takes a step back, a satisfied smirk laying on his lips. Metal cuffs bound to your wrist clink against the headboard of your bed, and you tug and twist at them to test out the strength of their restraint.

You're bound, helpless, purely powerless. Completely under Marc's mercy and control- solely his to ruin, the way he has been anticipating the whole night.

Marc's piercing stare traces every inch of your scantily-clad body. If seduction were a woman, it surely would have been you, dressed in a sinful black lace lingerie set that hugs the dips and curves of your frame oh so exquisitely. Your sweet nectar dribbles and stains onto the satin sheets beneath as you wait out those torturous seconds.

You look so delectable lying there exposed before him. Simply temptatious, ravishing.

All for his taking, all for his delight.

It sends a bolt of arousal surging through Marc, his cock hardening even further at the breathy sound of his name rolling off your tongue. He licks his lips unconsciously, hungry eyes flickering upwards to meet yours. He could sense how desperate you were for him. How in dire need you are for his touch. He could tell just by watching you press your thighs together, seeking friction- for any sort of relief.

Gorgeous. She's a fucking goddess, a distant voice in Marc's mind hisses, though he ignores it for now.

He'll certainly have a talk with him later.

"Impatient, are we?" Marc teases, kneeling on the bed before slowly crawling up to you. He's careful not to make any contact with your body, adding more to the torment. "You had your little fun with Steven back there. But it's my turn now, baby. You're all mine for tonight."