58. tiktok trends[Steven/Marc/Khonshu]

Steven

Steven was always intent on doing dishes after dinner, though you offered your help on many occasions he would always politely tell you that he would happily do them and that you were welcomed to wander about or go get comfortable. Though you would sometimes do as such you preferred to sit on the side of the counter he wasn't using to dry the dishes and keep him company. He quite enjoyed that even though he gave you many options you still chose to stay nearby and entertain him with conversation.

You also noticed something else about Steven, though he was an avid asker of questions he loved to be asked questions. The way his face lit up whenever he gets asked a question is such an immaculate moment of happiness from you. Even though they do make him perk up a bit and almost drop whatever dish he is currently working on.

"Steven?" You turned to face him more, leaning in closer and tilting your head closer to the sink essentially peering around his body to look more at his face.

"Yes darling." He turned to look at you fumbling with the dish in his hand with a large grin on his face.

"I have a question and I want you to answer me as honestly as you can." You quirked an eyebrow at him grinning and he just gave you a nervous laugh and nodded.

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?" Laughing at his confused expression you reached a hand up off the counter and touched his cheek.

"Of course I would, no matter what form you take you are still my love. I would carry you around all the time, though I would have to keep you away from Gus." He hadn't taken long to ponder the question, his honesty was right at the tip of his tongue as soon as the question fully registered.

"But worms are disgusting." You put your hand back down on the counter beaming at Steven who was beaming back at you.

"For one you are not disgusting and if you were the worm in question then you would be just as you are to me now as far as disgusting goes. Worms are also very important for the ecosystem," Steven kissed your cheek and grabbed a towel from beside your leg drying another dish. " They distribute nutrients and organisms and decomposed matter, worms are also very important in the food chain. They provide a crucial protein-rich source of food for other important species like birds, hedgehogs and frogs. Though if you were a worm I wouldn't allow you to be eaten." As he mumbled on you smiled and shook your head.

"Have I answered you incorrectly?" Steven had a slightly concerned look at his face that also spoke volumes of confusion.

"No, I love your answer very much, it's exactly what I expected to hear from you which makes it perfect." Oh how Steven's honesty made you gleam..

" Oh how Steven's honesty made you gleam

Marc

"Marc?" You piped up from laying your head in his lap as he watched the same video on the tv over and over trying to memorize the way that the people in that video were fighting and what exactly they were fighting.