140. Red Handed[Part 2]*

Pairing: Moon Boys (mostly Steven) x Reader

Fic Type: One-Shot Series

Summary: Marc and Jake have questions about Steven's unexpected actions with you last night; and it looks like you want to get him back with a taste of his own medicine.

Rating/Warnings: 18+, Minors DNI, NSFW, pegging, praise kink, softdom!reader, (bratty?)sub!Steven, use of a strap-on, nasty uses of Steven's batons, fluff, this was supposed to be ridiculously dirty but ended up being goofy and filthy at the same time idk

When Steven woke up to the blinding afternoon sunlight streaming in through the wide-open window, he grimaced and rolled away so violently he almost went right off the side of the bed

When Steven woke up to the blinding afternoon sunlight streaming in through the wide-open window, he grimaced and rolled away so violently he almost went right off the side of the bed. His phone alarm started going off, scaring the crap out of him-- why was it set to American military horns...? And why was it so loud? He threw his arm over to shut it off with a groan, groping blindly for it-- until he felt the painful stabs of Marc's little tiny cactus as his hand landed full-force on the table.

"OW! Fuck! Bloody hell!" Steven held his injured hand to his chest as he slowly, cautiously sat up, watching for any more dangers nearby. You were nowhere in sight, but he heard the shower running, so he figured you probably hadn't heard him. Blinking his grogginess away, he looked about and found that the cactus had indeed been moved from its place in the window. "What the..."

"Good morning," Marc said, eerily calm, within the headspace. Steven leaned over to see him frowning in the reflection of his phone screen. Steven was filled with sudden and utter certainty that it was Marc who moved the damn cactus.

"Morning," Steven answered warily, only to jump when Jake spoke.

"Buenos Dias, amigo. How you feelin'?"

Steven cautiously stood from the bed, eyes scanning for any sort of further traps hidden about. "I-I'm doing just fine."

"Excellent," Marc responds, weirdly soft, and it isn't until Steven sees his own fist flying at his face that he realizes Marc is pissed off for some reason.

"Oh, shit!" He cries, the force of the impact making him fall backward and cradle his face with his uninjured hand. "Bloody- what the hell, Marc?!"

Jake fought a laugh, turning it into a snort. "Well, hombré, Marc's always been protective of Y/N..."