81. Nothing To Be Embarrassed About

Steven x f!reader

Smut warning: you make Steven cum in his pants; dry humping; fingering

Summary: the smut warning says it all.

You and Steven stumbled through the front door of your flat, tipsy from one too many glasses of wine

"Make yourself comfortable," you instructed Steven. "Any tea, coffee, water?"

Steven took a seat on your sofa. "I'll take some tea actually. Thank you."

You filled the kettle with water and placed it on the stove to boil, then made your way to the couch to join Steven.

You stared at him with complete fascination, and he chuckled at your starry gaze.

Surprisingly, up until two days ago when Steven asked you out, you thought that your crush on him was entirely unrequited. And apparently, Steven felt the same way about you, for he was just as shocked when you agreed to go out with him.

The truth was, you had the biggest crush on him ever since you started working at the museum; It was the kind of crush that made you feel like you were back in high school - all sweet and butterflies.

You rested your head on his shoulder, and sighed. "I can't help but feel mad that we didn't go out sooner."

Steven let out another small laugh.

You lifted your head, and looked up at him. "No, I'm serious. I should have asked you out a long time ago... I had a crush on you from the moment I met you." You poked his chest with your finger.

"Bloody same here, but I - I dunno, I guess I just never expected someone like you to go for me." He looked a little flustered, then he shrugged.

"So let me get this straight. I could have asked you out right then and there - the very first time we met, and you would have said yes?

He nodded fervently, "A thousand times."

You pretended to get up. "I'll be right back, I gotta go kick myself."