86. neck kisses with Marc and Steven

steven grant x fem!reader, marc spector x fem!reader

Warning: 18+ only, minors do not interact! Spicy content (:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/5ffa4af7de1d11c33c86f20af527c55f/2cf5e0c800ca8fde-63/s540x810/6eba3ce4af21ddcae17084eba6db233da77718b4.gif

Marc:

Marc:

Any form of intimacy with Marc means there is a great trust. I mean he barely lets anyone close to him, so kissing his neck is his way of saying I'm yours.
There's a difference between kissing Marc on the lips, compared to his neck. Marc is always passionate, and fast-paced; his kisses are all-consuming and the air feels like they've been knocked from your lungs. Now with neck kisses, they're much more tentative and almost ... hesitant. Like you're waiting for him to pull away. Your hand resting upon his chest, grounding him in a way. His heartbeat quickening but also feeling strong. He would feel safe; he would feel at home.

Steven:

Steven:

Kissing Steven means a lot more to him than you know. He's one of those people that haven't experienced a lot of kindness or affection in his lifetime. So, I think it would mean a lot to him if you were slow and gentle with your kisses. This isn't to say he doesn't enjoy the rough side of sex, but the action of kissing his neck means so much.
He likes when you take it slow; softly placing your lips on his neck, gradually adding in some sucking and biting. He definitely enjoys when you lick certain spots as well.